everythingandnothin

Makeup of the Day!

post-121354-0-15628800-1438709377_thumb.jpg

So this is my face today...

I'm not happy with the eye liner at all, I tried a new one from GOSH but it was too runny and wet to be able to keep it smooth unless you're an expert (which I'm definitely not!)

I've got urban decay 'X' and 'Bust' eye shadow

Avon mineral powder foundation

Gosh lipstick in Matt Antique

• Like 3

I love the smokey eye with the nude lip @@everythingandnothin

My eyes are boring, one shade shadow color, eye liner and mascara. I totally ran out of time this morning.

• Like 1

@@everythingandnothin Aw thank you, I've been flued up this week so it's always nice to make the effort to look better than you feel!

Yeah I do quite like the Avon mineral powder foundation, I don't like heavy coverage so I like that you can build this to however much you want and it sits well on top of various concealers/BB creams etc. but throughout the day it does sometimes start looking more powdery on my nose and chin where my skin is dry

• Like 1

@@DisneyDisaster I really like Pond's BB+ Cream and I set it with a powder. I also like Revlon ColorStay. But what I find helps a lot is spraying my face with a facial spray (like Avene Eau Thermale Spring Water) and then apply a light moisturizer. I finally apply my foundation on top! 

Beautiful! Love the lip! Beautiful and not too bright for an interview. :) Good luck!!!

• Like 1

@@DisneyDisaster No harm in trying something new. If it looks bad, it easily washes off!

I had a graduated pink shadow and plum eyeliner with blackberry lips today, but it melted off in the Houston heat today, before I was able to get a picture.

I might recreate it tomorrow, but my mom got me the E.L.F. 32 Brights palette. SO many new colors to play with...

• Like 3

@@Jayderose when it's particularly hot, it might be a good idea to use a good eye primer (maybe even some powder on top depending on the base) to make the colours pop and help them stay all day long when it's hot outside! <3

• Like 1