July 2015 Adore Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Adore Box is a relatively new subscription box service. They send 4-7 beauty and lifestyle products every month along with an information card about the products. The box tends to be a random mix of things. The items may include: makeup, skin care, hair care, jewelry, edibles, accessories, and/or housewares. They can be sample size or FULL SIZE! This month’s theme was hands and feet and they sent 9 products.

Cost: $15.00/month

Ships: To the US only

FIRST IMPRESSION:

I was not at all impressed with this box last month, but since they were a new subscription service I gave them the benefit of the doubt. This box came packaged the same and I could see 9 products were included. I was really hoping this month box would be better then June's box.

REVIEW OF ITEMS:

Lavender Foot Soak Tablet ($2.99)

This is a FULL SIZE! This tablet is suppose to prevent and eliminate foot odor, as well as strengthen the body’s immunity and relieve stress. This will be nice for my Sunday At Home Spa Days. I plan to use it very soon to test it out.

Pumi Bar by Mr. Pumice ($4.58)

This is a FULL SIZE! I actually had these on my Amazon wishlist to test out. I have heard great reviews on them. I am excited that I can test this out and take it off my Amazon wishlist.

Essie Sleek Stick in A to Zebra ($10.25)

This is a FULL SIZE! I like the design because I love animal print. When my nails grow more, I plan to use these right away. I love Essie products and have never tried these.

Toe separator ($0.99)

This is a FULL SIZE. I think these are a little different to include in a subscription serve, but useful. I will use them next time I paint my toes.

Sally Hansen Scented Elegant Emery ($0.99)

This is a FULL SIZE. Again a different item to include, but useful. I am always losing nail files so this will be nice to have.

Metal Cuticle Pusher and trimmer ($1.25)

This is a FULL SIZE! This has nice weight to it and is actually a nice product for only $1.25. This again is a useful product.

Cuticle Cutter ($1.25)

This is a FULL SIZE! I never use these so I will probably give it to someone who does use them.2x Formula X Press Pods Nail Polish

These are small samples. They are so cute! I have heard great things about the Formula X nail polish, but have never tried them. This will be a nice way to see if I like the formula or not.

L’Oreal Nail Color in Satin Sheets($6.00)

This is a FULL SIZE! I like this color. It is a pearly white shade and I will wear it. L’Oreal is an okay nail polish brand, so I am not that excited about this product.

BONUS: Adore Box sometimes includes freebies in certain boxes. These are items that not every box gets. Last month I didn’t get any freebies, but this month I did. I received a Hard Candy Baked Eyeshadow in High Maintenance. This eyeshadow is not very pigmented at all so I don’t really like it. However, since it is a freebie I won’t complain.

OVERALL IMPRESSION:

This month’s Adore Box was better then last month’s box. However, I am still not thrilled by it. At least this month’s box had a theme and they stuck to the theme. I don’t really understand or enjoy all the products. However, many are useful so I guess that is okay. The August Adore Box‘s theme is Spa! I will keep being a subscriber because I am intrigued by the theme. If that box is not way better, I will be canceling this subscription. 

Back