Makeup At the Beach/Pool - Yes or No?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you wear makeup when going to the beach or the pool? If you do, what's your look? A full face makeup or minimal or something in between?

I usually wear just one shade eye shadow (something neutral), waterproof mascara, a tinted moisturizer or BB cream and lipgloss. I've found that the Korean bb creams are the best for spending a lot of time in the sun. I never get an accidental "too much time in the sun look" with Korean BB creams like I sometimes do with just tinted moisturizers with SPF.

Do you wear makeup when going to the beach or the pool? If you do, what's your look? A full face makeup or minimal or something in between?

I usually wear just one shade eye shadow (something neutral), waterproof mascara, a tinted moisturizer or BB cream and lipgloss. I've found that the Korean bb creams are the best for spending a lot of time in the sun. I never get an accidental "too much time in the sun look" with Korean BB creams like I sometimes do with just tinted moisturizers with SPF.
I use just a sunscreen and sheer lip gloss when I go to the beach .

btw Could you recommend a bb cream brand ? I remember trying bb creams when they  were first launched in the market but I had breakouts and it didn't suit my skin .

I use just a sunscreen and sheer lip gloss when I go to the beach .

btw Could you recommend a bb cream brand ? I remember trying bb creams when they  were first launched in the market but I had breakouts and it didn't suit my skin .
my favorite bb creams are Dior, and YSL. From Korean brands I like Dr. Jart, Super BB balm from skin79 and Magic snail bb cream which has become my mostly used one recently. The coverage for the Magic snail bb cream is so good and my skin doesn't burn with it. Also the coverage is great and no breakouts. It looks kind of greyish nude color coming out of the bottle but blends well on the skin. I bought the Korean BB creams from Memembox. Here is the page for their BB creams https://us.memebox.com/makeup/foundation-bb-cream-cc-cream?p=2

Last edited by a moderator:
When I go to the beach, although it has been a sadly rare occurrence lately, I usually just swipe on a bit of mascara.  Otherwise, its just sunscreen for me  B)  Makes me really want to go to the beach...

Latest posts

Back