New Subscription Box Aster Market

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Aster Market:

1."Small batch products all while supporting those causes closest to your heart"

2. Plans start at: $39.99

3. Choose your subscription plan (monthly, three, six or twelve months) and a non-profit that will receive 25% of the net proceeds.  

4. Includes: home décor, jewelry, accessories, paper goods, bath products and more.

I have been stalking their instagram and its amazing! http://www.astermarket.com/

This looks interesting! Thanks for posting! I like their website. I wish I wasn't getting so many boxes already. I'd love to jump on this. I need to seriously cut back. Maybe I'll wait to see what's in a box before subscribing although I do like the concept of unique items that are not mass produced.

This looks interesting! Thanks for posting! I like their website. I wish I wasn't getting so many boxes already. I'd love to jump on this. I need to seriously cut back. Maybe I'll wait to see what's in a box before subscribing although I do like the concept of unique items that are not mass produced.
I know I had to eliminate some boxes first! I am a little more interested these days after subbing to boxes for so long in things that are unique and I love the non-profit donation aspect. 

Oo, I'm going to wait to see what a couple of their boxes look like, but this necklace they posted on their IG is friggan adorable and I kind of need it. 

Back