July BoxyCharm Review + Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Cost: $21.00/month

Ships:  To the US only

Includes: 

MDMflow Greater Than Mascara ($35.00)

Vasanti Professional Blush Brush ($29.00)

yourMinerals Transparent Veil Setting Powder ($26.00)

Gorge I'll Make You Look Amazing Daily Spray ($29.95)

OFRA Cosmetics Lip Liner in Delicious Red ($13.00)

I hope I get the OFRA universal brow pencil.   I saw someone on youtube who got it instead of the lip liner.  And meh on the hair product.  Aside from that I will use everything!  Happy with this month's box.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I use lipliner, but I don't need a ton of lipliner. I usually go with three basic shades and that's all I need. I like the lipliner that came in my glossybox so I don't need another. I am obsessed with having on fleek eyebrows (lol) so I would love the brow product instead.

I got my box today, after I canceled it in June and their customer service is pretty terrible. Apparently I was billed already for July, and they shipped the box already. So they sent an email yesterday saying my sub was canceled and they issued a refund; but by that time the box was already nearly here. So I guess I got a free box. After I opened it though I did like it better than the last few months, I decided to keep the mascara and try it. I got the Ofra eyebrow pencil, which I like but I have so many already. 

@@Novice I am so sorry to hear that happened! I have never had a problem from them, but I will be on the lookout. I am glad you did like this box better. Have you tried the mascara yet? 

Latest posts

Back