• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The roll-on bottle that I love

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I thought it would be interesting to share with you one roll-on bottle that I quite fancy -- Fortitude Bottles. All the rollers roll smoothly and click into place easily. I was able to remove the rollers and refill the bottles without any problems. The only thing that bothers me is the plasticky smell of the rollers, but this smell is unnoticeable once the bottle is filled with essential oils and carrier. Will definitely order again.

If you also interested in roll-on bottles, you may find it here -http://www.fortitudebottles.com/product-catalogs/items/1-glassware-roll-on-bottles.html

All the rollers roll smoothly and click into place easily. I was able to remove the rollers and refill the bottles without any problems. The only thing that bothers me is the plasticky smell of the rollers, but this smell is unnoticeable once the bottle is filled with essential oils and carrier. Will definitely order again.

Latest posts

Back