July Lip Monthly Review

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
img_0512.jpg

I was so excited to get my July LipMonthly! This is what I got! 

img_0515.jpg

img_0516.jpg

img_0518.jpg

img_0513.jpg

I know the last is broken, but I emailed them about it! I really like this subscription! 

Thank you for posting about this sub.  I'm very interested in it but I've read a couple of bad reviews here and there so I never could hit "buy." 

Please let us know if they send you a replacement.  I read they don't always have good customer service so I hope I've been reading wrong and they send you a replacement pronto! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Cupcakes Lipmontly wrote me back! They first said they would give me 50 points to shop in their store. The product has a retail value of $14.95 and 50 points is only $5 so I was not happy about that. I wrote them back explaining that is not right because it does not equal the value of the product. They then wrote back and said they would send a replacement in my next bag if I would like. I said YES! So now I will see if they do send a replacement in my next bag. They weren't rude or anything when I wrote them.  

Back