Which is your favorite body wash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bath products are no more a luxury. It is difficult not to fall in love with them. Rich lather, fresh fragrance and not to forget the skin rejuvenation that they provide to your skin makes them even more lovable. If you are ready to give your favorite body wash a miss and try a new body wash, you would surely love us for suggesting you these top 10 body washes. Don't forget to tell us your favorite bady wash in comments. 

***admin removed links***

Last edited by a moderator:
So many scents, so little time. I don't think I have one favorite. I don't think I've ever bought the same one twice, to be honest. I like trying different kinds.

I like Nivea shampoo as well and after the shower I use aloe & jojoba cream therapy which my friend suggested. 

I favored Lancome products, but a week ago I returned from a business trip in Ukraine and I was staying in one of the Premier Hotels and Resorts; there I tried their spa procedures -- and their natural spa body gels are simply amazing. since those were their local products and I cannot get my hands on them here in US, I'm now looking for similar organic products on amazon. anyways, my point is natural procudts do make wonders but you should make sure you're not allergic to any of the components

My Favourite Body Wash Is CeraVe Hydrating Body Wash...

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha...I have a lot of favorites ?My current love goes to Method body wash ,simply nourish ?Coconut ,rice milk and Shea butter scent.

Latest posts

Back