How do you read MakeupTalk?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When you come to visit MuT, how do you read it?  Computer or on a mobile device?

If you're on a PC, what kind?  If on mobile, which device do you use?  Also, if could be so kind and let us know what do you think about the new mobile skin we have now? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I'll go first:
When I'm in my office (which is most of the time), I visit on a PC. Regular Windows 7 PC. I use to have a MAC, but now strictly use PC.
If I'm sitting on the couch or basking in the sun somewhere, you will find me using my mobile device, which consists of either an iPhone 6 or my iPad Mini.

Your turn! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on a PC with Windows 7. I've only used the mobile site on my phone (Droid) at the pool a couple of times, so I don't have an opinion on it yet.

I visit MuT by PC with Windows 8.1 and when i am not able to connect with computers i use my Android Smartphone. 

Personally i don't like when many of forums/websites prefers to keep a standalone mobile app to access, instead of mobile version website. Minimizing those apps while you browsing over internet and switching back is just annoying. I am happy that MuT has a Mobile Version of website for people like me.

Last edited by a moderator:
on my laptop - using windows 7.

I am glad that MUT has a mobile version now, so I can continue being an addict to this site!   I have a droid but am thinking of  getting iphone 6.

I haven't used the new mobile version yet...

Well, I'm replying from my phone! (Samsung Galaxy Note 3) I really love the new mobile layout. It's really smooth and easy to navigate! Much better than before. My only problem is the ginormous ads at the top of every page that are totally in the way and sometimes delay loading a bit. But I can definitely see myself visiting when away from my laptop a lot more often!

Work laptop- windows 7. Home I have an ancient Vista machine and a chromebook. I was slightly tempted to announce that I access the site sitting in a cardboard box, with a rabid fox, except on Sundays when I am floating in a moat, on a boat with a billy goat. 

Work laptop- windows 7. Home I have an ancient Vista machine and a chromebook. I was slightly tempted to announce that I access the site sitting in a cardboard box, with a rabid fox, except on Sundays when I am floating in a moat, on a boat with a billy goat. 
:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Latest posts

Back