What's your favourite Korean cosmetic products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
currently, my favorite brands are primera, cosRX, goodal, belif, illi and baviphat.

Mine are Skin 79 Super BB, Secret Key Milk Brightening toner, Baviphat Apple Mask, Klairs black sugar scrub, Missha Toner and Serum and so many others.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I guess the list is getting too long.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> 

I don't typically use Korean cosmetics, only skin care. I do however like the Laneige BB cushion, and the Missha M Magic cushion. I tend to use them on the weekends or whenever I want to use minimal makeup. 

I'm a fan of the SooAe charcoal mask, Goodal Trans Foam Oil cleanser, and the NeoGen Clay mask.

As far as makeup, I'm addicted to these Labiotte Wine Lip Tints.

IMG_0138.JPG

Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Treatment  .It has  very good moisture effect and keep my skin in a good condition whenever I work late. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

•  

My all time favourite is Skin food Black sugar mask as exfoliation scrub and nature republic aloe vera gel!!! 

my current favourite korean brand is Natural Pacific and Innisfree

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite is Belleme, because it’s made from natural ingredients and looks very nice! If you want, you can see list of Belleme cosmetics or others

I am 30 years old and my skin requires special care. I love Korean cosmetics and decided to order a serum for my face. I ordered on the site https://koreakos.com/skin-care/serum/elizavecca-cf-nest-97-b-jo-serum-50ml. I really liked the serum, it moisturizes well and evens out skin tone improves the complexion as well improves elasticity smoothes fine wrinkles. I am very pleased with the tool, another effective tool appeared in my cosmetic bag!

I have discover not very famous brand but really efficacious, like Commleaf or The Plant Base, It's very natural brands, I love it!!!  :D  

Koreans are acknowledged globally for their flawless and glowing skin texture. And, they have been generous enough to share their 10-step skincare regime with the world.
Here are a few of my favorite products that I can absolutely can't do without:

Some By Mi H7 Hydromax Moisture Cream

Some-By-Mi-H7-Hydromax-Moisture-Cream.jpg

My absolute favourite is the moisturizing cream by ‘Some by Mi.’ It moisturizes your skin deeply with 7- hyaluronic acid molecules and forms a barrier to keep the moisture locked in for longer.

Cleanse your face and gently apply the  H7 Hydromax Moisture Cream for soft, smooth, and supple skin.

COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner

COSRX-AHA-BHA-Clarifying-Treatment-Toner.jpg

Another big name in the Korean skincare industry is of COSRX. COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is an exfoliating fluid that prevents blackheads and whiteheads while effectively eliminating the dead and flaky skin cells. Infused with natural vitamins, it double cleanses your face from deep within.

The AHA BHA PHA toner is a blessing for all those who have acne-prone skin.

Also check: Cosrx Favorite Set

Some By Mi Aha Bha Pha 30 Days Miracle Serum

The next Korean skincare product on the list is the miracle serum by Some by Mi. This low pH toner is formulated with several vitamins that heal acne, lighten skin tone, pigmentation, and dark spots. You will start witnessing the change in your skin from the first week itself.

Don’t forget to shake Some By Mi Aha Bha Pha 30 Days Miracle Serum well before use as it is a water-oil based toner.

Apply a generous amount of it after taking showers.

Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch

Cosrx-Acne-Pimple-Master-Patch.jpg

If in this world overnight magic would possibly exist, it would only exist through Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch.

Put this patch overnight on your pimple and it would help in reducing the redness and cleaning away the impurities incurred from acne.

Its primary asset is that it makes sure that no after-pimple mark remains on your skin.

You can read more it through our first-hand review of this product here: Cosrx Pimple Master Patch: Reviews & How to Use It?

Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel

Benton-Benton-Aloe-Propolis-Soothing-Gel.jpg

This Korean skincare product is enriched with aloe and Propolis that help the skin in diverse ways. It soothes texture, fades the scars and brightens the skin

Additionally, with aloe being its key ingredient, it helps in reducing the redness of the skin in totality.

Aloe is, in fact, a key component even in K Beauty and Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel has plenty of it. You can read more about Aloe Benefits in our blog.

In the world full of broken heart, I repair my broken or damaged skin with the best Korean product which is a Skin Repair Cream by Stayve UK. This cream helps me alot to heal and to maintain my skin after  the treatment of repairing and revitalize my skin complexion with microneddling Dr pen. Everyone should try this product if you have feel your skin is damaged. It can be apply on face or any part of the body. 

I agree with Chista , Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel is a great product :D  i always get it from a local webshop.

Latest posts

Back