How long have you spent on Makeup every morning?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I always get up late and rush to office so I don't have much time left for Makeup..just curious how long have you girls spent on Makeup every morning?

Great question! Mine is about 15-30 minutes most days but some days only 5 mins. I like the days with more time better. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I'd say I spend about 10-15 minutes, depending on the morning and my level of ambition.  It also depends where I'm going.  If I'm headed to class, I barely wear anything more than mascara.  If I'm headed to work, I'll take the time to add shadow and such.  

I spend about 15-20 minutes. However, if I am in a rush I don't do my makeup or just do a 5 minute makeup routine. It consists of blush, mascara, eyeliner, some lipgloss and out the door I go lol. 

It depends on the makeup though, I usually spend about 20 minutes. If I put more makeup than usual, such as for eye makeup, I spend around 30-40 minutes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Morning makeup is my favorite time of day... I usually spend about 10-15 minutes... I love admiring my collection as I peruse through everything. The truth is when I sit down, I have no idea what I'm going to put on... It's fun trying new things & watching it all come together-- instant gratification;)

Back