Tattoo & Piercing

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think so Jaime. I would tip anyone who does work to my body. You Don't want them to think you don't appreciate how careful they (hopefully) are! Afterall, you might have to go back them for more work done.

i think that would be a good idea. being a service provider myself, tips are always appreciated.

I usually don't tip my piercer, but now that you mention it, maybe I will when I go to get my girls done next month! :icon_chee

Although, now that I think of it . . . he will be getting to see my girls AND he got to see my Lala when I got that pierced for my 21st bday . . . That's definitely more tip than I give the waiter or the delivery guy! LOL!

Sure do! and when I haven't had the extra money to tip I always apologize for not being able to. I don't tip when I go to the piercing school, but then I'm not really paying the piercer I'm just buying the jewelry.

I would think so since they are providing a service. Just like you would a hairdresser, waiter, etc.

If its the owner, then you don't have to tip them. That is something I have heard before.

Hi, I thought it would be interesting to know who here has tatoos, how many, and what it is(pics would be nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Any of you got piercings»?

I have and angel on my left shoulder, a tribal sign on my lower back and little paws on my stomach

might post pics later

I have 6 tattoo's, two dolphins swimming in a ying yang position on my hip, 2 butterflies on my ankle, Hibiscus on my shoulder, a big ass butterfly on the small of my back and a stupid jerry garcia bear on my tummy

I just have one hole in each ear. I'm not a fan of getting pierced, I almost threw up when I had my belly button done. I don't have any tattoos either.

My brother has 3 tattoos that he designed himself. He'd get more but he's a poor student.

I only have one tattoo. It's on my ankle it's hard to describe.. it's a big heart and a little heart and it has a tribal going through them.

I am about to get my Tragus done in both ears and I have a navel ring and piercings in either ear.

No tats yet, I want to get 2 stars for 2 people that I loved and have passed on.

I have one very ugly tattoo that I hope to get removed someday. It's homemade and very fugly.

I have 5 piercings: 1 in each ear, tongue, navel and uh . . . one just a further south than my navel :icon_chee

I want to get both my nipples pierced soon, and then I'm done with piercings altogether. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back