Sign in to follow this  
jaimelynn83

Tattoo & Piercing

i only have five piercing and they are all on my ears... i have been wanting to get my navel pierced for the longest time...hoepfully i ll get it by the summer..i dont have any tats yet but i always wanted a cross near my stomach but i dont think i ll get it b/c i might not have a flat stomach forever

little note: loved having my tragus pierced. I had the right one done. No pain and super cute. but they didn't go with the diamonds i got for V day! lol! So I took it out.:wacko:

I have had a lot of stuff....ready? Well I have a huge tat of my oldest Daughter's name with vines and pretty flowers in the middle of my upper back. I got flowers because "Ayanna" means beautiful flower in Swihili ( sorry about the sp).

On my left arm I have a fairy with vines arking over heard with my second daughter's name under the fairy ( my fav tat to be honest!) And the vines go perfect with this tat because "Chloe" means blooming.

3 right ankle I have stars that go around with 2 moons and a sun in the center ( most hated tat! lol! It' messy looking).

I have Hubby's name in the middle of my lower back...it's a sideways figure 8 ( means eternity) and also there are flames around the snake 9 also enternity).

I think that's it! loL! I'm sitting here counting and lookng....lol!

When I was 20 I pierced my left nipple...hurt yes. but worth it in bed! lol!

Then I had my nose done 2 times...same place. I loved having my nose done! It was so cute! But smart girl that I am.. I took it out the first time cause I had my baby Ayanna...I didn't want her to pull it out! lol! Then I had to get it re-done and it never healed correctly. Same thing with my nipple. I took it out cause I was sick of it. But then when I wanted it back they had to re-pierce. She went into the aerola and it wasn't good. It was only truely healed for like a day. Then I took it out.It hurt th entire time too!

Anyways I'll see if I can scrounge up some pics. I don't have any of the boob!:whistling: lol! I'm not sure of the ears either....Ill take a look!

Luv Anyah aka Anne-Marie

I flaunted it girl! i was 20! lol! So if I was wearing a wonder bra and a tight shirt..then no. But if it's a no-pading bra...you're showing the world! loL!

one tatoo (i want to get a half sleeve on my left arm, but i need money and some more ideas before that happens). this is on my lower back, henry rollins is my hereo, so when i met him, i had him sign my back. and there you go.

Posted Image

piercings: 3 on my right ear, 2 on my left ear, nipples, lip, and i used to have my nose done but it got infected so i need to get it pierced again.

ouch, does that hurt?

but as for me i have 1 tatt. it's on my ankle. It's the chinese symbol for sister, my best friend and I got it our last year in high school. It was really fun, because we went on a road trip to another state and got it there, just because. lol but now we rarely talk. :(

but other than that i have my ears pierced. I've had my nose and tongue pierced but took them out after a while..

I have my ears pierced, a belly button ring, a yin and yang tattoo left bicep and a toe ring tattoo. The toe ring is a few hearts joined by a wavy line.

I only wear one earring in each ear now, but years ago I used to wear zircona studs, 3 on each side, looked pretty cool having my ears all jewelled up. The two sets of holes have long closed up, don't do that any more.

i have my both ears pierced. the top left ear was pierced but i had to take it out cause it got infected. i had my tongue pierced, took it out when i got pregnant and tried to put it back in after and it closed. (that suck's) i have my belly button done and thats it for piercing. i'm getting my nose done next month. i have one tattoo on my lower back. its a tribal with a cross in the middle. thats all for now. i want to get more in the future. i'll post pix later.

i have three tatoos a purle rose on my right wrist a chinese symbol on my left forarm that means hope and my oldest sons name Alex on my lower back with all kinds of artsy designs under it, my nose is pierced and just my ears, nothing crazy but was left with a few holes from where i have tooken them out since i got married and had 2 more kids! gotta look more like a mommy i guess! (lol)

I have 3 tattoes....lower back, shoulder blade and ankle and nipple piercing. Beacuse of where they are, most people dont see them, or know i have them. I likie it that way....ii like to be able to hide them, or show them depending on my mood.

I don't have any tatoos at all.

When I was 20 years old, I went to a place ( I don't want to offend anybody here so.I'll just say..) where tatoos were not a good thing..

and it kind of just stuck with me;

plus the fact that I have so many moles on my body:icon_eek::sick:

my goals is to get rid of all the marks on my body, not add more.

But I like and admire tatoos on others and once had a male friend who

had a three-quarter like Kim described..he would lovingly and

painstakingly design each tatoo and they all had special meaning to him..

I went with him once to his favorite parlor in San Francisco..it was great watching the artists work!!!!

Two self done tattoos (on accident) of stars on my hips. Yeah don't ask. Thought it'd be cool and temporary to carve stars in my hips and fill them with ink... but they've been there for about a year now. So I guess they're not going away. At least I have a steady hand and they look good!

As far as piercings, I have 5 holes in left ear, 4 holes in right, but I rarely wear earrings anymore. i also have my belly button, tongue and nose done on both sides. I had an eyebrow piercing for a while but got tired of it. I want a monroe piercing and a center lip piercing really bad! As well as a tattoo that says "ENDER" on my upper back. I've been planning to get that tattoo since I was 16 (I'll be 19 in a monthish) but i never got around to it, lol.

I have to piercings in each of my ears and my belly button pierced.

I just recently turned 18 so I'm still in debate on a tattoo. I want one but have a feeling that I'm too much of a wuss. :wacko: lol

ouch' date=' does that hurt?

quote']

i have my right tragus pierced. it only hurt the day i got it done (almost three years ago now...) and for a few days it bled whenever i chewed something tough or drank something thick like a milkshake through a straw.

i feel lucky about how mine looks. the guy really knew what he was doing. i've seen some that aren't centered and look kind of stupid.

other than that i just have both earlobes pierced.

I only have one hole in each ear, but by the summer I plan to get second holes done in my ear and my belly button. Eventually I also want to pierce my tongue and the top of my left ear, not to mention a few tattoos but I need to decide exactly what and where.

I have 5 tattoos ...

A daisy on my ankle, First one.

A gecko on my Hip - got it when I was backpacking in Australia ...

3 Japanses symbols going down the left side of my back, representing Female, Strength and year of the ox ( my birth year )

They are very addictive but I think thats it. I've run out of spots where they wouldnt be seen on an everyday basis !

i've got three piercings.. nothing all that exciting, one in each ear and my navel. and i've got a tat on my outer ankle of two stars, one covering a star i did myself that didn't look all that bad but i thought it would be best to get it done over. :)