Sign in to follow this  
jaimelynn83

Tattoo & Piercing

Wow!!!!!!! Your tattoos are all so great! I hope more people post pics of theirs....*hint hint!*

I ony have my ears pierced, one hole in each. I'm veeeery boring!

I chalk it up to indecisiveness and cheapness. I have been very close to doing various piercings before, but I always decide not to because a) it's expensive and B) my future career (lawyer) may not be the best place for such things as eyebrow piercings, nose piercings, etc....

Oh well! I want a tattoo though...a discreet one!

Thanks for sharing everyone!

My avtar is the tattoo i have on my lower back.I dont have pics of the others

I only have my 3 holes in my ears. But, I kinda want a tattoo on my lower hip and my belly button pierced. I haven't decided yet though..

i want to get a small butterfly on one of my shoulders .. first i have to get over my fear of the needle :D

• Like 1

I'm more of a piercings person, but I do want to get one tattoo. On the back of my neck, I want to get the constellations of my parent's and brother's signs in hopefully *crosses fingers* glow in the dark ink. As for piercings, I have 17, most being in my ears though. My left ear I have 10, the right I have 4(two got ripped out by my dog), I also have my lip and nose done as well. I plan on adding alot more including the right side of my neck and tounge =D

I am another boring one. I just have my ears done. One hole each. I wanted a tattoo when I was in college, but I couldn't find one that I loved enough!

I know this thread is kind of old...but hoping to get some help with a decision. I'm having a hard time deciding which tattoo to get....

400  400  400

I just happened to be looking at this post. And if you are deciding between the pictures then I like the first one!

And well since I'm here I figured I'd share my piercings. I have two sets of normal ones on my ears, cartilage, and a triple forward helix that I got last year for my birthday ( I don't do needles or blood so this one was hard for me) I also have my navel pierced. I'd say I'm done for awhile, since I almost passed out from two of them. LOL :roflmao: 

I'm kind of covered in strategically placed tattoos, I use to have a number but thing have built into each other. Somewhere around 12 or 13. I work in a professional field working with clients who would never guess what's going on under my clothing. Before I had my rugrats I had 2 tongue rings (one stud & one ring), belly button, and both the ladies...Now you'd never know I had/have a 'wild' side :bandit:

normal ears piercing and a piercing in my navel, my husbands name on my wrist and hopefully another tatt soon. lol

i want to get a small butterfly on one of my shoulders .. first i have to get over my fear of the needle :D

Omg i hate needles very afraid of them cant't do simple shots..lol but i got a tattoo on my wrist and yes it hurt but not what i thought. no crying or screaming just a slight burning feeling. i want more tatts im will to take the burning feeling cuz its not what you think its is. Good luck. :D

My 45-year old friend made a tattoo and it looks just awesome! I couldn't even imagine that she will make this step - her lifestyle is totally misfitting it (she works as a consultant in a bank).  But I have to admit that the orchid on her back looks just stunning.