July 22, 2015: What's your favorite TV show?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's your favorite TV show?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love The Knick. There's only been one season so far, but it was amazing. I think the next season starts in October.

A friend of mine just told me about the Odd Mom out show but I haven't watched it yet. Anyone watch it? Or any of the Bravo TV shows? I sometimes watch the Housewife shows just for pure entertainment and sit the amazement on how crazy the shows are. 

My favourite TV show would be korean drama, and my most favourite one would be Boys over Flowers

I am a big fan of the oldies :)  IE: Golden Girls, The Nanny, Dick Van Dyke as well as the Mary Tyler Moore show. It's funny to see how things change in television. I think my current favorite show is Law and Order. 

I've been on a Netflix binge recently. I like Orange is the New Black, Wentworth, Shameless, Chef's Table, Cooked, 13 Reasons Why, Gossip Girl.. these are a combination of trashy/comedy/girly and foodie. Haha. Whatever suits my mood. :)

Killing Eve! If you haven't watched it already I recommend you to do that! ;)  It's so funny, even though it's about a serial killer. I know that sounds weird, but trust me you need to watch it  :D  

This year I watched the Telenovela called Rubi. On Netflix, you can watch it with English subtitles. It is so much fun. The actors are wonderful, the drama is over the top, and the ladies and gentlemen are gorgeous every one. There are wonderful sets and locations (Cancun, Las Vegas among others). It is about a young lady who wants to be rich, and is always scheming and causing trouble. She is so bad! But she will entertain you and make you laugh and cry because she has a soft heart too....once in a while. ?

Latest posts

Back