Glossybox August 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to hang on one more month I think and see what the August box is like. I know I keep saying that but I keep thinking, the minute I cancel, the next box will be amazing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I really hope the August box is good!  I haven't really been wowed by them yet, and July's box was pretty bad for me.

Came looking for spoilers.  My past couple boxes were not favorites.  I re-signed up with some deal site (can't remember which one now).  I think I'm signed up through the year.  After that, I don't think I will be subscribing again unless something drastically changes.  Ever since they changed their business model to varying boxes I have been unhappy.  Should not have signed up again but couldn't resist the 'deal'.  Not going to make that mistake again.  May switch to Goodebox when Glossy is done or may just do deluxe boxes where the products are revealed prior to purchase.  I literally have such a glut of products that I don't have space for them all.  Have set aside some for future gifts but there's some stuff I don't even know who would use, so.....

Okay, back to Glossy---when do the spoilers usually come out?

The July box was a bummer to me too. It seems like the boxes are reusing stuff from the glossy boxes in other countries or something. And I sadly don't have any spoilers either!

Came looking for spoilers.  My past couple boxes were not favorites.  I re-signed up with some deal site (can't remember which one now).  I think I'm signed up through the year.  After that, I don't think I will be subscribing again unless something drastically changes.  Ever since they changed their business model to varying boxes I have been unhappy.  Should not have signed up again but couldn't resist the 'deal'.  Not going to make that mistake again.  May switch to Goodebox when Glossy is done or may just do deluxe boxes where the products are revealed prior to purchase.  I literally have such a glut of products that I don't have space for them all.  Have set aside some for future gifts but there's some stuff I don't even know who would use, so.....

Okay, back to Glossy---when do the spoilers usually come out?
I think we usually see spoilers within the first few days of the month, so should be soon!

The first August GlossyBox spoiler is....

99e65f207edee4b3cd554a7c1b6ea821536d6684ff2bfa1a1da3152665c6538a.jpg

I can't wait to try this!! 

Latest posts

Back