hair styling

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello friends i want to style my hair but im not sure what to use, i have thick wavy hair & its at shoulder length a.k.a it doesnt want to listen to me & just kinda weighs itself straight-ish. i want to start curling my hair but im not sure what products i should use. i have

• pantene mousse maximum hold (1 2 3 4volume boosting
& also 

• marc anthony strictly curls curl defining lotion eliminates frizz and repels humidity to lock in soft shiny frizz-free curls
​& of course a basic curling iron. i just want to kno a product i should use which will hold the curls in humidity & not destroy my hair. i am v new to this stuff so sorry if its like "just use ____ of course!" but also like if i should just just marc anthony like is it ok to rub that into my hair when wet & then use curling iron afterwards when dry? or if not then is it ok to use that same procedure with the pantene mousse? i just kno to hairspray once ur done. thank uuuuuu

I`m not a great advisor in curling issues, but I can help you with hairstyles for your curly hair. Just by accident I found this gallery of magnetizing hairstyles for thick wavy hair . I find curly hair very attractive and womanish.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello friends i want to style my hair but im not sure what to use, i have thick wavy hair & its at shoulder length a.k.a it doesnt want to listen to me & just kinda weighs itself straight-ish. i want to start curling my hair but im not sure what products i should use. i have

• pantene mousse maximum hold (1 2 3 4volume boosting
& also 

• marc anthony strictly curls curl defining lotion eliminates frizz and repels humidity to lock in soft shiny frizz-free curls
​& of course a basic curling iron. i just want to kno a product i should use which will hold the curls in humidity & not destroy my hair. i am v new to this stuff so sorry if its like "just use ____ of course!" but also like if i should just just marc anthony like is it ok to rub that into my hair when wet & then use curling iron afterwards when dry? or if not then is it ok to use that same procedure with the pantene mousse? i just kno to hairspray once ur done. thank uuuuuu
Hi.. Friends.. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I`m not a unimaginable guidance in curling issues.But i have one suggestion  for you use this TIGI CATWALK CURLESQUE CURLS ROCK AMPLIFIER product for curly hair.

Hair styled started in a thousand years ago. 30,000 years ago ancient civilizations ladies’ hair was styled in special ways. In modern age We’ve various kinds of hairstyles and various sizes of hair. The long haircuts dependably remain from the beginning column in the fashion world and these are for all time super fashionable. Some of the women fallows their local hairstyles and some of fallows customary hairstyles.

Loop de'Loop is another one

As for me, I use styling wax almost everyday to make my mild and wavy hair curly. I've tried lots of different ways, but this one is simply perfect. Of course, if you buy high-quality products based on safe ingridients

by the way I've tried this wax it holds hair all day long :)

OMG-Wax-edited-1-510x498.jpg

The usual styling seems boring to me. How about micro brading? Looks so great to me

I think it's totally depned uopn your desire and passion that what kinds of hair style you are going to have hair styling is little bit hard for culry hair as compared to straight hair..

Latest posts

Back