What is your favorite skincare brand?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a Rodan and Fields consultant and I'm curious to know what other skincare brands you peeps really like? Why do you like these brands?

I adore ESPA! It is a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it if you're looking for a bit of luxury.

My favourite item is their Essential Cleansing Mask, their Balancing Foam Cleanser is also brilliant ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was given Monsia Skincare in December 2014, I had never heard of it before, now you will not part me from it! My skin loves the shea butter and jojoba oil common ingredients, plus all the other stuff that goes in to the cleanser, toner, day moisturizer and night repair cream. I don't mix and match product lines as I used to.

I love Yu-Be--love Japanese skin care! It's no-frills and so effective, very soothing and the results last, my skin has gotten so much smoother and softer.

I personally use solvaderm brand products,their reviews and effects are very good
I also personally love Solvaderm skincare brand products. They are all professional grade products and suitable for almost all skin types. Also they are effective. They contain ingredients that are not harsh on skin.

I like sisley but it's so expensive. If I have to choose a drugstore brand, it will be Olay or Nivea, but I have never tried them. 

Hi I tried the Solvaderm brands Zeroblem product for my acne treatment and really found a great and effective change on my skin. Thank you Daisy and Lisiana  for this best suggestion. 

Without a doubt mine is Agora! The effects the products have on signs of aging is amazing, I definitely recommend them!

(link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine has got to be Monsia Skincare. The one common ingredient in this skincare range is shea butter and my skin loves it.

I love Mark Lees. Super small company but his products are good for anyone withany skin type. Sensitive and acne prone? theres a line for that. Aging and sensitive? theres also a line for that! Everyone would benefit from his products as he has about 4 different linesfor different skin types (but everything he has is made for sensitive skin) so everyone will be able to find something that works for them. His products aren't TOO expensive either.

Latest posts

Back