• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Holiday 2015 Preview

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You can see pictures of all of the amazing stuff that will be launched at Sephora for Holiday 2015 at the following link:

bfa.com/home/event/12931

I am excited for all of the fantastic Sephora Favorites sets.  In addition to the usual Give Me Lash and Give Me More Lip sets (which look amazing) there is a Liquid Luxuries perfume set which looks a little nicer than the standard perfume sets, a Skin Wonderland set with a bunch of moisturizers, a Beauty Unmasked set with a bunch of masks, and a Sephora Superstars set with a full sized beauty blender.  The site is blocked on my work computer but if anyone is up for downloading the Sephora favorites images and posting in here, that would be amazing. 

Also of interest to me are the tarte blush palette and bite beauty lip set.  I'm going to be POOR this holiday season!

thanks for the link! So many cute things to choose from. The Tarte and the Too face stuff looked good but so did many other things. It's going to be hard to decide what to get. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Latest posts

Back