August 2015 Allure Beauty Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I can find and it's from the Allure website is that it's a Butter London nail color and one of Salma Hayek's products from her Nuance line of cosmetics.

"And if you're still not an Allure Beauty Box subscriber, sign up here to receive the August box, stuffed with six more Allure editor favorites. You might just get a sneak peek at our limited-edition nail-polish collaboration with Butter London. Or one of our August cover star's favorite skin-care products. Or both"

Ohhh, I wonder if it's the same purple shade we are getting in the Allure Beauty Thrills box (the bottle says allure & butter London on it; it's called Violet's Revenge).

I'm always a sucker for (potential) skin care, I just wish my box could run faster to get it to me, haha.

Screen Shot 2015-07-28 at 1.19.24 PM.png

Ughhhhhhhhhh

Dude I don't get paid until Friday guys and the cat needs food and I need an oil change. Sheesh it's only $15 but c'mon now.

This MIGHT be the August box!  

beauty-box-slideshow-ad.jpg

•  
  •  

We know you love Free Stuff, but we think you're going to be obsessed with the AllureBeauty Box, too. For just $15 a month, you'll get five (or more!) deluxe-size beauty samples, chosen by our editors, delivered right to your door—and we're not talking about those wimpy little packets. Past boxes have featured products from Estée Lauder, Bumble and Bumble, Benefit, SkinCeuticals, and more! Want in?

I'd be very happy with most of them!  I hope that is a real spoiler.  I love that nail color.

I received the extra Nuance beauty box from Birchbox a couple of years ago and I was not really impressed with the line.  Other than that and the duplicate butter London (which I am assuming will trade well), I am pretty excited that I apparently forgot to cancel this box!

Mine came today!  I was surprised, because I never received a shipment confirmation email.

Mine included everything in the picture, all in small sizes, though - so no full-sized items.  My Butter London polish is a pink color, though - not the one pictured.

Got mine today with the purple nail color...bummed because I just ordered the set of six from Ulta which included this color...VERY happy with the box this month!

**fingers crossed** come on purple polish... Bumble and bumble two months in a row? I'm excited.

Latest posts

Back