Fortune Cookie Soap - Autumn box 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Autumn box ships next week and the theme is Old Holywood.

Will include a small atomiser as well as pomade, OCD, whipped cream and cookie (with mulled wine scent). Other scents include cinnamon so defo autumnal.

(posting as no one else has updated for autumn box and thought new members might like to know theme).

Here is the picture of the theme

fortune cookie soap fall 2015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have really thinking about subbing to this as I love bath products and such. Do you guys like the sub in general? Are the products good quality and are the scents usually nice? The price seems great for the amount of stuff you get.

@@littlemissnurse it depends where you live. If in the US the. Its a great sub. If overseas then no, its not as great. The box has samples sizes of the products but they also send out a $10 voucher for the new collection when its released. The releases as US time (so middle of the night UK time).

If in the UK and want to redeem the voucher the shipping charges are extortionate (minimum $17 and the fast rate starts at well over $50 for anything!). Also usually charged import duty as they put actual costs on the package so anything >£15 will attract duty of at least £15 so makes it very, very expensive to buy products from them, even with the voucher!

Autumn box will include bath powder, hair pomade, hair shampoo and atomiser (refillable) plus the cookie and a few other items. Vanilla, wine and cinnamon main scents. Ship this week :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Alidolly thanks so much for the info! I ended up subscribing after reading some reviews online. The products are so cute and the price is not bad at all. I look forward to this autumn box. I love autumn and fall scents!

I just really wanted that Fall box and now they've already taken out the money and I won't be getting a box until November. Super frustrating.

I just really wanted that Fall box and now they've already taken out the money and I won't be getting a box until November. Super frustrating.
I know it's not quite the same, but if you watch the launch party for the fall collection, you'll get a code that you can use to get the fall scents that interest you the most.

I know it's not quite the same, but if you watch the launch party for the fall collection, you'll get a code that you can use to get the fall scents that interest you the most.
I am actually thinking about doing that! I really wanna try their body butters. I keep seeing blogs saying that that is a holy grail item. Thanks for the tip!

I am actually thinking about doing that! I really wanna try their body butters. I keep seeing blogs saying that that is a holy grail item. Thanks for the tip!
The body butters are great, and you can get a pack of 4 minis where you choose each of the scents! Things tend to sell out quickly during the launch, but are then restocked a week or two later, so don't get too discouraged if you miss out on things at first and don't settle for items you don't really want.

I just got the fall box today and LOVE it! This is only my 2nd box, I didn't know that this sub even existed until a few months ago. Everything smells fantastic, the shampoo bar is to die for. 
I got my fall box today too.  I also love the scent of the shampoo bar.  The whip cream smells great too. Overall a really nice box.

Does anyone know when FCS is emailing the $10 codes this time?

I was planning on taking a break from the box (because I actually started to make some of my own lotions/lotion bars/bath fizzies lately, and i'm overrun with bath/body stuff), so I didn't update my card with them, I knew it was expired. 

I definitely just got a box in the mail today that they didn't even charge me for, and now they're emailing me because my card was declined.  Oops.  I'm conflicted on what to do because I really didn't want the box, but I also want to support small business, but I also don't want to be out $20 for something I didn't want in the first place... lol. 

The body butters are great, and you can get a pack of 4 minis where you choose each of the scents! Things tend to sell out quickly during the launch, but are then restocked a week or two later, so don't get too discouraged if you miss out on things at first and don't settle for items you don't really want.
So when does the launch happen?

The launch is on Friday, August 21st at 6:00 p.m. CST.  

I tried to log in to update my card info because I seriously don't want to out them a full box, but it won't let me log in! 

Boo.  I'm going to have to call them.  I hate talking on the phone.  =( lol 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back