Circular Swap - Who's in?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's been a while since we have had a circular swap so I wanted to see if people are interested in doing one. I have so many samples that I would love to send them. We could do a sample circular swap and also Korean mask circular swap if there is enough interest. Please reply if you are interested in being part of one or the other or both.We could do something else too like nails if there is enough interest. We'll also be doing Secret Santa this year so stay tuned. We'll start organizing it in Sep/Oct so if you wish to be part of it be sure to be an active member of MUT ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Please note that to be eligible to participate in circular swap and/or secret santa we require minimum of 50 legitimate posts, no warnings and minimum of 30-days as a member (60-days as a member for secret santa) before the start date. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Hi, I would be interested in joining depending upon the timing.  I just don't want to be away when it's my turn.  It will be my first; I did a little background reading and it appears that it goes like this:  someone starts the box, it's shipped to the next person who takes out what is wanted and adds in items to replace the items taken.  Box should be shipped out again in 3 days.  Is that correct?  Thanks.

someone starts the box, it's shipped to the next person who takes out what is wanted and adds in items to replace the items taken. Box should be shipped out again in 3 days. Is that correct?
yes that is correct. We can change the day count to 5 days if needed. The 3 days might be tough to meet for some people. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I would definitely be interested in participating in a non-Korean mask circular swap! 

I would be interested to join... I'm in Canada though and will be on vacation from August 16th to the 29th, so not sure if it's possible but ah well ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Would start date of August 17th work for everyone? or earlier next week? What do you guys think would be better 3 or 5 days time until the next box needs to be sent?

The 17th works for me. I prefer 5 days (including Saturday's), just gives everyone a chance to still get all your adulting done then time to play with samples and get to the post office.

Looks like we have 9 to start. I didn't count @@avaisdancing (sorry vacation) and @@beautyobsessed (not enough posts at this time). Also didn't count @@dotybird (will PM to see if she wants to join since this is not a purely mask one)

5 days sounds good. I'll go ahead and get the box together next week and take pictures. I'll do a random draw of the names to see who goes after me and so on to make it fair, if everyone is ok with it. I'm open to suggestions. Whatever you all think would be the best, we can do. This is for all of us so we get to make the rules as we go and see if anything needs to be changed going forward. We can do separate mask, nail etc at a later date as well if there is enough interest but for now let's do this to start. It's going to be fun!!

So no nail polish/perfumes to make it easier to ship (or are those ok?) I know the post office wants that stuff to go ground.

Latest posts

Back