Summer Tips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is it better to lay off the foundation during the summer? I have trouble keeping a fresh looking face for more than an hour in the high temperatures!

I've found the same thing with foundations and switched to using BB creams with powder on top for most days. I'm a lot happier with results. I'll go back to using foundations more regularly in the Fall.

Fun, vibrant and new colors to accent your skin. That is what summer is all about, flirty new makeup choices. I love great summer colors on my eyes especially, like Amber Blaze and Gold Coast. These and other colors allow me to me a new, flirty and more beautiful me in the summer. 

**admin removed links**

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.. Friends.. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Stay cool and hydrated. Drink water at least two to four litters for a day water can help with all beauty concerns. And don't use much makeup on your face and all over. Use only sunscreen lotions.

I've completely cut off foundation and bb creams. Just concealer for me and powder! If you need coverage, try a powder foundation.

You could try a tinted moisturizer or cream foundation but use as little as possible. Powder might not be able to withstand the temperature.

Back