DIY Eyebrow Thickening Serum

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just read about a DYI serum for thickening eye brows. Just mix argan oil, vitamin E and and castor oil. It didn't give the amounts for the mixture but I would assume most of if being argan oil, a few drops of vitamin e and some castor oil. I'm thinking this based on other type of oil mixtures and recipes I've read about.

Reija, thanks for sharing. I have mixed argan oil with jojoba oil and will get Vit E and keep my fingers crossed - my eyebrows are very light, unfortunately not a dark grey so if I can increase density they will look better without having to tint them.  Your information arrived just in time. 

I just read about a DYI serum for thickening eye brows. Just mix argan oil, vitamin E and and castor oil. It didn't give the amounts for the mixture but I would assume most of if being argan oil, a few drops of vitamin e and some castor oil. I'm thinking this based on other type of oil mixtures and recipes I've read about.
I mixed 1 teaspoon of =parts argan oil, vitamin E oil and substituted jojoba oil for castor oil.  I have only been applying this for a few days. I expect 1 teaspoon to last for 5 days. Goes right in, non-greasy. I rub it in just before bed whilst I am reading, quite theraputic. Will watch to see if there is any growth.

Lin1018, have you had any results in trying this recipe?  I also have very light very thin eyebrows and want to naturally thicken them.

Lin1018, have you had any results in trying this recipe?  I also have very light very thin eyebrows and want to naturally thicken them.
I am just using vit E oil straight w/o mixing any other oils and I am happy to say that after such a short time, +/- one month there seems to be 1 or 2 new hair starting at the nose end of my eyebrow (where it had disappeared). I think it is going to take much more time but as it is so simple I am going to persevere. Incidentally I got the vit E oil off Amazon, uk.

I need to update my comment. I learned today that I should ALWAYS apply my Monsia day and night moisturizer BEFORE applying my Vit E oil. I read it on http://thebeautydepartment.com/2013/11/how-to-use-facial-oil/. Reason - because the Vit E oil "traps in the moisturizer". I would really appreciate confirmation that this makes sense. In the meantime I will apply the moisturizers first then the Vit E oil.

Latest posts

Back