Suggestion for wedding dress

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Friends..

As coming soon my friend is getting  married, her skin tone is white, so which color dress is set for her skin tone. Can any one suggest me?

I'm very pale, and my wedding dress was white, but I had an iridescent light blue over-dress. My second option was going to be cream and green.

My opinion, however, is she can wear whatever dress she falls in love with, no matter the color, as long as it is in the budget.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

As a side note, I had a friend who could sew and my dress only cost me the materials and large slice of wedding cake.

I thought peach color is the best for dress with light accessories like bridal clutch purse, earings.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bough a dress recently. I've been convinced that only ivory looks good with my skin tone but I tried a champagne colour dress and some other off-white (I'm sorry I didn't notice what exactly it was).

You have to try and see yourself. Every skin is slightly different and your eyes and hair change the overall look too.

[SIZE=12pt]Your bridal lehenga is one of the most important[/SIZE] sartorial purchases you make for your wedding. And this is not because you will be clicked all the time, but because it is with this outfit that you will be beginning your life as a missus. These moments will be cherished forever, and your ensemble might even become a family heirloom, who knows!

[SIZE=12pt]So, if you’re wondering which designer to pick for your bridal lehenga, here are some you must consider.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]1. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla Bridal Wear[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A favourite among the Bollywood stars, this designer has been attracting people for decades now. With a signature use of mirror work, gota[/SIZE] and chikankari, their work is brilliant. 

[SIZE=12pt]2. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Sabyasachi Mukherjee Bridal Wear[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Sabyasachi and Indian weddings go hand-in-hand. This [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]bridal lehenga[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] designer’s ideas of traditional attires for the millennial bride is what has made him a favourite among celebrity brides. While some may feel that his trousseau is incomplete without a signature creation, some others turn to him for their entire wedding ensemble. Bollywood divas such as Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma swore by him for their bridal attire, and we can’t deny that they were fabulous. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]3. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Anamika Khanna Bridal Wear[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]With a combination of traditional elements and contemporary flair, Anamika Khanna has created some stunning work. She uses homegrown textiles with western silhouettes and believes in supreme sophistication.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back