New Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
thanks to msa newsletter, they found this one $7.00.  I will pass this time..

http://www.target.com/p/target-beauty-box-35-value/-/A-21564990

21564990.jpg

Try our new must-haves with the Target Beauty Box. Our latest #BeautyBox is bursting with all kinds of warm-weather faves in one convenient box. Valued at over $35, this exclusive handpicked set of beauty essentials helps you beat the heat and keep your look fresh and fabulous. Test them out and tell us what you think by leaving a review. If you love them as much as we do, find the full-size versions at Target.com/beautybox.

CoverGirl Super Sizer Mascara by Lashblast (Full Size)
et up to 400% fuller lashes with the unique load and comb brush.

Hair Food Moisturizing Mask (Full Size)
This deep-cleansing mask removes dulling residues to reveal luster and shine.

Fekkai Pré-Soleil Hair Mist
A pre-sun spray that helps protect your hair from sun damage while also boosting shine.

Olay Active Botanicals Moisturizing Toner
This non-drying toner removes excess dirt and oil, leaving your skin soft and fresh.

Olay Active Botanicals Day Lotion
A lightweight formula with hydra-complex and snow mushroom that hydrates your skin for up to 24 hours.

Crest 3D Whitestrips 1hr Express
These non-slip strips are packed with enamel-safe whitening agents to remove years of stains.

I don't know if I should get this box. I can't see any specific item that I need/use other than the Pre-Soleil mist. I guess it's better for me to pass this one.

I always get these if I find out about them in enough time. The value is always great to me. The hair food alone costs $11.50 at target. I hope this is a sign that these boxes will start coming out more often ( yes I'm looking at you target...hint hint )

Agreed, I thought about it for about a minute and decided to go ahead and get it. I swear I find more things I never thought I'd like but end up loving out of these than I do any of the other boxes in this price range.

That dry oil spray from the last one I would never have thought to try, but it is very lightweight and smells SO GOOD, it has ended up in my daily rotation: little bit on the ends to fight the frizzies.

I think Target is going to make these boxes monthly. I saw a bunch of bloggers on Instagram unpacking their boxes and showing how they used the mascara, etc. at the same time box went on sale in the morning. It seems like Target started investing in light marketing by sending boxes to bloggers beforehand which makes me think they are becoming serious about it.
Also, the box is still in stock as of now, so maybe they increased the quantities as well.

I kind of like the boxes better when there is a theme- school, summer, spring etc. This one seems to be "stuff girls like". 

Ugh, I'm sad that I missed out on this one.  I was stuck in bed on Tuesday and Wednesday with the worst migraine I've ever had, and this will be the first box in a while that I've missed. 

Stupid migraine =( 

Last edited by a moderator:
My box came today! This is way worth the $7 to me.

The hair food bottle is huge, I hope it works well! I love hair masks/conditioning treatments.

The mascara will be exciting to try, the tube is hilariously wide.

This is the first toner I've gotten in a box so that's a nice change (the moisturizer doesn't excite me much)

I just got the fekkai in a swap ::face Palm:: if I like it I have a back up, if I don't I will pass it on. I love the brand though so I'm happy to have it. I LOVE these target boxes.

I..I was not impressed with the smell..there is a note of burnt rubber in there that is just awful. Aside from that, it seems decent in how it left my hair feeling, though.
Well crap! I was hoping it would be better than that! Hopefully if I don't like it I'll at least like the mascara.

I got my box yesterday and I tried the hair food this morning. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but it did wonders for my hair! My hair is ridiculously soft and shiny and I only left it in my hair briefly. I'll definitely be buying this when it runs out. Has anyone tried the mascara yet?

Latest posts

Back