Scentbird Giveaway! - Enter for a chance to win 1 of 4 subscriptions for 3 months

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We are excited to announce a giveaway with Scentbird and MakeupTalk! Scentbird will be giving away a three-month subscription to the four lucky winners of this contest. Scentbird is a monthly fragrance service and for $14.95 a month you get a 30-day supply of a designer fragrance. The giveaway prizes are valued at over $44 each and include a 30-day supply of designer fragrance for three months.

makeuptalk - scentbird.jpg

For more details about Scentbird, please click herehttp://sbird.co/1MIgXZL.

Three Simple Steps to Enter the Giveaway:

1. Like Scentbird on Facebook or follow on Instagram
2. Comment on this thread that you have liked the Scentbird Facebook page or you have followed them on Instagram. If you previously liked or followed the page, just let us know here.

3. Tell us in the same comment what your favorite perfume is. Your entry is then registered.

For example like this:

Just liked Scentbird on Facebook. My favorite perfume is Chanel Chance.

Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be disregarded.

How the Winner Is Chosen:

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post numbers and will contact the winners via PM for the shipping address. We will also verify that the people who won followed the steps outlined above. In the event that they failed to follow the steps, we will choose another winner via Random.org.

This contest is open now and runs until August 17, 12pm PST and it is available to US residents only. Good luck, everyone!

Terms and conditions

Last edited by a moderator:
Already have liked Scentbird on Facebook but I started following on Instagram too! My favorite scent is Narciso Rodriguez For Her

liked and followed

My favorite scent du jour is Tom Ford's Black Orchid.

Liked the FB page.  My favorite perfume will always be Bobbi Brown Beach.

Liked and followed!

My favorite perfume is Marc Jacobs Daisy, White Sandalwood from Nest is a strong second.

Liked Scentbird on Facebook. My favorite perfume is Bvlgari (any of their scents are my faves!)

I've followed Scentbird on Instagram a few weeks ago but I just liked them on Facebook. My favorite perfume is Alien by Thierry Mugler!

I already follow them on instagram! My favorite scent right now is amore by vince camuto, I got the sample in a glossybox and fell in love, still havent bought the full size but i definitely will soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Liked and Followed for ages! Love Scentbird! My favorite perfume (right now) is Michael by Michael Kors.

Liked and followed!  I would LOVE to try this out, I always love new perfumes, and I'd love to try more of the higher-end ones.  

My current favorite perfume is Chance by Chanel, that's actually my all-time favorite.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the Scentbird Facebook page!

I love My Burberry by Burberry! It lingers on my clothes so when I wear them again it's still there!

Just followed on Instagram. My all time favorite perfume is BCBGirls Metro, but it's discontinued. Current favorite is Juliette Has a Gun Anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back