New Beauty Subscription! BeautyCon BFF Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I seen on MSA that there is a new beauty box!! The Cost is $35.99/quarter! The box includes beauty products and accessories! 

Here is the link: http://beautycon.com/bff

There is a $100 value in each box! 

white_bffsummeritems.jpg

This one looks cool! I love the Colorpop!!! What do you think?

I was browsing the website and saw the Code tab...it says no negative reviews...if some one does not like the box or anything related to a box...they should not participate...something like that

I saw a review of this box when I was looking for something else. There are some nice items like the colorpop of course and I had previously received that same eyeshadow brush in another box and it's awesome. But, personally this looks like it's aimed for a younger demographic, I'm 43. The temporary tattoos, sunglasses, NYX, and flower headband are definitely not for me.lol

The Bethany Mota Winter box is on sale and almost sold out according to their website. Just passing the info along to anyone who is considering getting this. I would love to try it if I wasn't on no buy. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting that picture, it doesn't look as jam-packed as the previous ones have been, and depending on what that palette is I'll probably still order.

Thanks for posting that picture, it doesn't look as jam-packed as the previous ones have been, and depending on what that palette is I'll probably still order.
I already bought the palette...looks like Maybelline Rock nude Palette...

Garnier, NYX, NCLA and accessories are the products which are absolutely new to me. And probably would be the Doll Kill stuff...whatever that is or that would get one to me.

I sincerely wish the pacifica lipstick(looks like) is entirely different from the one Ipsy send months ago.

I can have more Beauty blender...but right now I have sufficient...

After seeing the spoiler, I went and splurged on this subscription (I SWEAR I HAVE A PROBLEM! I TOLD MYSELF I WASN'T GOING TO GET ANOTHER SUB UNLESS IT WAS THE SEPHORA ONE). I really like the one for this month and I'm looking forward to getting it. It's got a really high value! Just the one box covers the yearly subscription.

I really would like to try this box, the value seems there but the Dolls Kill is out of my age range and looks a little scary!  The beauty blender looks like it has the cleaner balm in the bottom, the pallet looks nice, the mascara has a value of at least 12.00 unless it is full size.  Hmmm.  I don't like paying shipping on sub boxes either and all coupons have expired.  Hmmm I may go ahead and cave!

Are we supposed to receive a notification when our box is shipped? I remember reading on the site that the spring boxes would begin shipping on March 15, but I haven't gotten any news.

Are we supposed to receive a notification when our box is shipped? I remember reading on the site that the spring boxes would begin shipping on March 15, but I haven't gotten any news.
I got my shipping notification a couple of days ago.  Are you a new subscriber?  I am and I signed up on March 6.  Their FAQs say that because they got more orders than expected, boxes ordered after 3/3 would ship out 3/25 and boxes ordered after 3/8 would ship out 4/15.  https://beautycon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/215275508-I-just-signed-up-when-should-I-expect-my-package-

I ordered on 3/6 and mine has already shipped, so they are beating that deadline at least.  If you were a subscriber before this box, though, I imagine you should already have a tracking notice.  I hope you get one soon!

Latest posts

Back