Make Up Setting Spray

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How do people rate make up setting sprays?

I have one from Avon, but in the past have been known to just spray my face with hair spray!

I used Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray a few years ago, and I wasn't impressed to be honest.  My makeup stayed on just as long without it.  Currently, I don't use one.  I have seen a few from NYX that I may try sometime, just because they are more inexpensive though.  

I got the Coola one in my Birchbox last month and felt it actually did work, but I tried to use it today, for the 4th time and it won't spray even though there's still liquid in it. I tried the Supergoop one from Popsugar and it really just made my face feel sticky which I don't like. 

I got the Coola one in my Birchbox last month and felt it actually did work, but I tried to use it today, for the 4th time and it won't spray even though there's still liquid in it. I tried the Supergoop one from Popsugar and it really just made my face feel sticky which I don't like. 
I bought the full size bottle last week. I did notice when I used it today that I pressed down and the spray seemed like it was on a delay. I thought it stopped working for a second.

I do feel like the Coola covers more of the surface of my face than UD or NYX. It seems like a denser spray whereas the others are more of a mist. In that respect I do feel like it would work better.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't seem to get much benefit from them, I thought it was because I was using a cheap one! I won't be spending a lot on one in the future if it's not going to work.

Thanks! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back