Share Your Daily Ups and Downs here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought it would be nice to support each other in the craziness of every day life.  Share what's happening in your life. A new job? bad day at work? just got a promotion? Finished a test? dropped your favorite makeup item and it broke? your pet or child has things going on? nothing is too small or big for this thread. Just share what's happening and lets support each other.

I'll start by saying that yesterday my phone broke. I was without a phone for 2 hours and it was the worst 2 hours. Never thought I would say that. I always think that kids are crazy being attached to their phones but I realized so am I. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> With kids and things happening 24/7, I rely on my phone to communicate with so many people daily, visit MUT etc and not being able to do it for couple hours was tough. I guess it's bad that the world (at least my world) has come to that, that my phone rules my every day life but it is what it is. Luckily I got it fixed and I was back to somewhat normal yesterday late afternoon. The whole ordeal set me back to get stuff done for the rest of the day. Needless to say I bought a better case to protect my phone more. Can't afford to get it broken again because of the cost of fixing plus the time lost getting it fixed and not being able to communicate with everyone I needed to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this idea. I'm glad your phone is fixed now @@Reija I don't know what I would do without mine!

I've had a new car about a month ago and it's had to go into the garage already for a modified clutch pedal because of a manufacturer issue. My boyfriend is going with me today to pick it up when I finish work, so hopefully it's all done and shiny!

My friend just had a little baby girl and she's absolutely gorgeous, so that was definitely an up for me! This thread is a lovely idea! It's great that we can support each other.

Back