Beauty youtubers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! I kind of wanted to use this as a platform to find more small beauty YouTube channels. If anyone has one feel free to share!

Mine: YouTube.com/shreyamasters92

I just gave you a wee sub :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i have started my youtube channel a few months ago so you can check it out if you like!

www.youtube.com/klarachomicz

xxx 

Hello everyone, new fellow youtuber here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I joined youtube to express myself thru makeup videos and to share my beauty related interests with people who has the same obsession as me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> please check out my channel if you are interested. And you can also subscribe and I will definitely sub back because I want to get know people that have similar hobbies(obsession) as mine! Thank you very much in advance!

This is my latest video! It's about my favorite fall lipsticks! https://youtu.be/tYTL45D8EJw

Thank you and be mesmerized as always ❤️

MY favourite youtubers

Megsmakeup8

Tarababyz

Smugnificent

Melissa Autry

Tati

Emma Norgaard

ChicBeautyByMarinelli

Latest posts

Back