PopSugar Special Edition Must Have Fall Style Box 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always love getting jewelry, scarves, and a good fall candle.  Remember those hot chocolate bars we got in the January 2013 box?  Something like that would be amazing.  A good fall colored eyeshadow palette would be nice (kat von d would be even nicer because I don't have any of her palettes).  A really fancy sleep mask.  A cozy throw.  Sweater socks or a coupon for a chunky sweater that doesn't involve any additional cost. 

Hmmm lets see... 

A nice wallet or A purse- in a nice brown or oxblood color 

A piece of jewelry with a druzy stone 

A bath bomb or luxurious body butter

Tony Moly Apple hand cream (http://www.sephora.com/apple-hand-cream-P393971?keyword=TONY%20MOLY%20Apple%20Hand%20Cream%20P393971&skuId=1689082&_requestid=548166)

Cable Knit boot socks or cozy slippers

A Fun new gadget (anyone have any cool new ones to suggest?)

Maple Candies

Love reading everyone's ideas keep em' coming ladies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am hoping the weather predictions are correct and we have an El Nino fall this year.  Rain is as close as we get to having seasons in S Cal and I LOVE fall!  That being said, I would love to see:

Real maple syrup for the food item

A "nudes" eyeshadow palette

I love the idea of druzy jewelry so I will second that.  An oversized Druzy ring would be awesome.

A cozy wrap or poncho

A gift card for movie or music download(s)

Some kind of facial care device like this would be great, too: http://www.pulsaderm.com/pulsaderm-buddy/

or maybe a manicure kit in a nice case

A nice travel mug or thermos would work, too.

Cashmere socks

Last edited by a moderator:
It occurred to me that since they were originally inspired by organization for the August box but that it didn't show up there, maybe they had similar inspirations in mind when doing the fall box...I'd love a planner!  I know they already did that for the holiday 2013 box but a girl can dream. 

It occurred to me that since they were originally inspired by organization for the August box but that it didn't show up there, maybe they had similar inspirations in mind when doing the fall box...I'd love a planner!  I know they already did that for the holiday 2013 box but a girl can dream. 
This would be a box to do it I feel like the chances of getting a super nice planner would be higher in a special edition box.  

We have a date! 

14300e93_MH-SEFall-PrelaunchEmail-750-V2-1.jpg

I am a recent subscriber to PopSugar Must Have. Do they usually give out spoilers before the day that the Limited Edition boxes go on sale or do you have to make a decision about whether or not to buy without any idea of what's in the box?  I'm all about surprise but I'd like to know something before dropping $100 on a box!  Thanks!

Oooh exciting.

I want stuff we haven't received already! Hard to think of what that would be though.  

If the past is any indication, we'll get:

• a wearable accessory (we got a ring & a tote two years ago, a hat and scarf ly)
  • Facial product (scrub year before last and cleanser ly)
  • Some type of snack (savory cookies and gummies, it's probably too hot still in most of the country for chocolate)
  • Beauty products (stila palette and bubble bath, and lipstick and perfume in previous boxes)
  • We also got a note book year before last, that box had 7 items. I vote for 7 this year too!
This year I want:

• Wearable accessory: those ballet slippers that fold up and you can carry in a bag (I know highly unlikely that'll happen).
  • Beauty: nail polish (I know everyone gets Julep and tons of polish but I'd like a nice boxed set like the Rachel Zoe box had this spring) and a clairsonic, haha yea right but would a mia be too much to ask for?!? I'd also like one of those super fast hair drying towels. 
  • Snack: Um something GOOD! Savory cracker cookies and gummies =  :wacko:  I'd always vote for crispy cakes!
  • Fitness item: Since we'll be stuffing our face with yummy snack a fitness item would be fun. How about cooling body wipes?

I think I can't pass this one up. The Summer one was so nice and I still am in love with the Holiday for Her box from last Christmas. I've passed on the Spring and Summer so I think it's time.

It would be great if they released a spoiler on this box, kind of how they did with the Rachel Zoe Box of Style. They may find it works in their favor since people are gunshy

I'm also new to PopSugar and not sure I will purchase this LE box.....I love fall though and have enjoyed my monthly boxes so far. Ah decisions, decisions....I bet I spring for it, I have no will power  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How quickly do these boxes typically sell out?  Minutes, hours, days?  I have a hair appointment on Thursday at noon ET and I hear this is about the time they are typically released.  

How quickly do these boxes typically sell out?  Minutes, hours, days?  I have a hair appointment on Thursday at noon ET and I hear this is about the time they are typically released.  
Really depends, but honestly I wouldn't freak out too much if you miss it. There will always be someone unhappy with the box and willing to trade or sell.

I think you'll be fine to purchase it after your appointment, they haven't released a spoiler.  If they do release a spoiler and it's really epic, you might want to see if you can do the purchase on your phone ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Just in case.

Back