Birchbox September 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw a banner on the site today advertising a free box. Clicking it sent me to a page that seems to show the September box and reveal that the special box is the Customer Favorites box. I wonder if the pictured box is the Customer Favorites box. Thoughts?

I also clicked the "terms" link which at present seems to be unfinished; I'm not sure why it was available on the site. Screenshots attached. 

Edited to add: Oh no, could those three items be the sample choices? Pop. Nooooo.

BB 1.png

BB 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you caught them uploading something temporarily.  I couldn't find that at all. That happened once on ipsy. Someone managed to get a screen grab of all the featured items before the spoilers posted.

I found it. I can only tell some of the items in the customer favorites but I want it too. The sample choices- not so much. I already have more eye liners and eye shadows that unless I wake up tomorrow a giant half-woman-half-spider creature, I will never use.

It looks like the curated box has Parlor, Juliette has a Gun perfume and maybe Caudalie makeup remover cleansing water

Edit: After searching through the shop I found out the orange thing is probably Rituals foaming shower gel

I have an idea what everything is except that small tube - I hope it's not more supergoop :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really don't need anymore eyeshadow or eyeliner - I wonder if I should go for the Dr. Brandt on all 3 accounts and hope there are no duplicates :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is it just me or does the liner kind of look like Anastasia Beverly Hills? I love their products so I would be really excited if it is.

Great finds ladies!

Btw I edited the title of this thread so everyone knows it's 2015 September thread.

It looks like the curated box has Parlor, Juliette has a Gun perfume and maybe Caudalie makeup remover cleansing water

Edit: After searching through the shop I found out the orange thing is probably Rituals foaming shower gel
I hate when the curated box has perfume as one of the reasons I get the curated box is so that I do not get a perfume. 

I hate when the curated box has perfume as one of the reasons I get the curated box is so that I do not get a perfume.
I hate getting perfume samples period. I would probably like them if it weren't for the fact that I could go to sephora and get any sample of perfume o wanted in those same tiny tubes. I feel like they have no value when included in sub boxes.

Orange bottle in the curated box is Rituals foaming shower gel in Happy Buddha (sweet orange & cedar). I got the same sample in Hammam Delight (refreshing eucalyptus & rosemary) in Lovely Day LE box and it is really nice, especially great for carry on bags. I really hope to receive this one.

As far as I know, Anastasia Beverly Hills does not have a fat eyeliner pencil like this. This one looks like Pro Pencil multitasking perfector in shade Base 3. If it is, I will probably pick this one or the Dr. Brandt cleanser.

I do too! After I used it up, I ordered the Indian Rose and Sweet Almond version. It's a red bottle. The scent is great. I think next time I'll order the same scent that was in the Lovely Day box.

I'm finally an ace! I unsubbed and re subbed with a code. I haven't gotten the pus emails for a few months but hopefully now that I'm ace I'll get it because I REALLY want the curated box.

Latest posts

Back