September 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First hint - picture attached. 

PSFall.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tjat picture does look cozy! I'm interested to see what is in this box. Not a fan of the "travel" theme though - I think it's over done going into September!

Wow they released the inspirations early this time, I just finished opening my August box lol.  Man there sure have been a lot of travel inspirations lately.  But I love the guessing game so here we go :

Fashion Fix - fashion tape, an emergency fashion kit, little sewing set- this could also mean an actual fashion item aside from a scarf or socks what could they send they would fit the masses?

Beauty Recovery- I d love to try that primer I think its by too faced called the Hangover primer, a face mask 

Travel - luggage tags, a set of little silicone bottles to put shampoo body wash etc in

Refresh- a face  mist or body spray, an eye mask, a room spray, lip scrub

Something apple or caramel flavored

Ok how many boxes this year have had a travel theme at this point?? I'm going on my honeymoon in October so I'll take it but wow this feels so repetitive!! 

Resort Box: Train Case & Passport Cover

March: What To Pack Notepad, travel wet brush, giant pink pineapple bag

May: Travel Sized Dry Shampoo 

July: Dopp Kit, travel toothbrush

did i miss anything?? 

Personally I LOVE travel themed items but I wouldn't want to see a ton of boxes with a theme I wasn't into so I sympathize with the non-travelers.  Wonder if this is just a ploy to finally work in that dang razor?

Other than that, I'm not too excited...all of them seem very related to me, like the whole box will be one big bridal emergency kit type thing.  Rachel Zoe has me covered with fashion tape and nippies, so hopefully not. 

I like this box's theme. We don't travel much in the fall, but it'll keep for the holidays. Can they put that sweater in the box.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Beauty recovery: Maybe a nice high end face mask?

Fashion Fix: That jewelry spoiler we saw on instagram?

Travel: A packable duffle (like the kind vera bradley makes sometimes) would be great. I love those to throw in my suitcase for any return trip "overflow."

Refresh: Some nice aromatherapy products?  

I'd also love to see the Makeup Forever Pro Sculpting duo pop up in an upcoming box.  But I want to try this  not for the intended purpose but because my new go to simple eye look is to lightly blend a little bit of bronzer in the crease and then sweep just a little bit of highlighter on the lid with some mascara.  Its a very subtle but put together look. Having a contour/bronzing shade and highlighter in one little compact would be great to throw in a purse or travel bag. Does anyone else do that lol?

I'd also love to see the Makeup Forever Pro Sculpting duo pop up in an upcoming box.  But I want to try this  not for the intended purpose but because my new go to simple eye look is to lightly blend a little bit of bronzer in the crease and then sweep just a little bit of highlighter on the lid with some mascara.  Its a very subtle but put together look. Having a contour/bronzing shade and highlighter in one little compact would be great to throw in a purse or travel bag. Does anyone else do that lol?
YES! I absolutely love this look. I usually take my Anastasia palette or my naked palette that has the bronzer, highlighter and blush :smilehappyyes:

I love this spoiler! I'm been taking a popsugar break since I ended up selling the April and May boxes. I think this one might suck me back in. Now is probably a good time since I always seem to love the fall/winter boxes.

ugh. can't it just be available already?

EDIT: yay. this is the regular box. I was thinking it was the LE.  Super psyched!

Latest posts

Back