Favorite K beauty sheet masks?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wanted to see what everyone's favorite K beauty sheet masks are as I'm interested in finding other brands to try, but I want a little more information before I branch out.

I have a ton of Tony Moly,Too Cool for School, Skinfood and just got some LoveMore sheet masks. Any suggestions on other brands? I don't have sensitive skin, so I can basically try anything! I'm just in love with sheet masks!

TIA  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love Innisfree masks, especially their bija and strawberry masks

Goodal makes some lovely fermented masks, and they have such beautiful designs. My Beauty Diary is another favorite of mine, plus Sasa's own brand - their honey peach and cucumber masks are really nice!

one of my favorites during the summer is My Scheming Beauty Mint Collagen Mask - I get mine off ebay. It is so cooling and freshing.

Thanks Biancardi! I've been thinking about trying the My Beauty Diary, as they are easy to find. I'll look for the other brands you mentioned as well. I'm actually trying to get through my stash of masks before I order more. 

Back