September 2015 Allure Beauty Box Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Found this in the usual spot. :

"Spoiler alert: Our September box is packed with seven—yes, you read that right,sevenAllure favorites. Follow us @Allure_magazine on Twitter for more upcoming teasers and Beauty Box news."

Not even a brand name dropped here :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Who ever follows their twitter, please keep us updated. 

It is interesting that there will be 7 samples next month. Clearly the samples will not be very big, if they can fit 7 in, but at least they fill up the box with surprises. I am excited to see what we will get in our September boxes. 

Unless I see something amazing, I'm sitting this one out. I just have too much stuff right now.

I couldn't figure out how to suspend my subscription on their site, so I emailed them on 8/11 and still haven't received a response. I might just have to change my credit card to an expired one so they don't charge me.

I cancelled my subscription after last month's box.  I'd only gotten two so far, but neither of them really wowed me.  I'm kind of on the fence about it, so I might go back if I start liking the contents more.

I cancelled my subscription after last month's box.  I'd only gotten two so far, but neither of them really wowed me.  I'm kind of on the fence about it, so I might go back if I start liking the contents more.
I sympathize, I do my best to not even look at twitter unless I really feel like I must.  Spoilers are a must kind of situation.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here are the pictures they released on twitter! I can't wait for this month!! 

CM85PqTUwAAQuMW.jpg

CM3USAIVAAALZC_.png

l just had to resubscribe again thanks to the Tangle Teaser, Pixi Glow Tonic, and the Alterna Caviar Moisture Milk! I do not know if I will get the August box, but I did not want to miss the September box so I ordered now! Can not wait!

Thank you www.mysubscriptionaddiction for this spoiler :alterna caviar anti-aging replenishing moisture milk.
Alterna too now as a spoiler! This box is looking better and better! Thanks for the info!

I'm not that worked up about the Tangle Teezer, has anyone ever used one?  Is it better than a good hairbrush?  I'm pretty psyched about the Alterna and the Pixi. 

I got a Tangle Teezer in the QVC box and I really like it. It goes through my thick hair easily and is easy to "clean" by pulling stray hairs from the rubbery bristles. 

They just posted this on tumblr:

http://allure.tumblr.com/post/127865231609/there-will-be-7-products-in-our-september-beauty

The additional items look like some kind of serum or oil with dropper, erno laszlo soap bar, some kind of tinted primer or bronzer, and something for lips?

I'm getting excited
Looks very interesting!

Here are the other pictures for the items we don't know yet

Screenshot_11.png

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_13.png

Screenshot_14.png

The lipstick looks very pretty, I hope I get that shade if there is color variations!

Latest posts

Back