Salicylic acid?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has ever had a reaction to this stuff? It seems that no matter what brand of cleanser or cream I use, I break out even worse! And as soon as I stop using it, my skin get's better. It seem's like just about every product out there contain's salicylic acid!!! I have a tendancy to spend alot of money on different brand's with the same result:icon_conf

Well everyone's skin is different of course, buy I have had problems with all these different expensive (SA) products, I ended up about 4 months ago switched to Aveeno clear complexion bar for 2.99-3.99 at stores and my skin has never been better in 6 years since my adult acne came on. My skin is not 100% clear, but most times it is pretty close. Except of course, that time of the month. I have not had any bad cystic acne in 3 months. B4 I would have it continuosly. Never go away. Sometimes I think all the gunk we use on our faces makes it worse.

how often are you trying new products? it may be the case of too much of a good thing. i've found out over the last few years that sometimes fewer products are kinder to the skin.

Back