drug store mascara or high end mascara that can hold a curl

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering if anyone could recommend a mascara that works great at holding a curl without being waterproof! Lol I have stick straight lashes and usually have to use waterproof mascara to keep them from uncurling once I apply mascara. Or if you have any suggestions because waterproof mascara is a pain to remove, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you looking for drugstore or high-end mascara? I love EL mascaras for making my lashes long, curled and thick. I don't curl my lashes because I'm too lazy so any mascara that does it for me, I'm all over. My other favorite is Dior.

Ok thanks I'm looking for any mascara that will keep my lashes curled without being water proof reija

ok, Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite mascara is the best in my opinion for lengthening and curling and it's not waterproof yet it still lasts well.

I have never tried that Estee Lauder, but it sounds great! I like the Dior mascara also, but my go to is better than sex by too faced. Some people say that they have issues with clumping with this mascara, but I always use it when I want dramatic curl and length.

Back