• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Epic Rewards Update

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So excited!
So many of you guys know from now, the Sephora Epic Rewards turned into a #epicfail, and Sephora announced to email a certain email so that "they could make it right" or something like that.

Anyways, today (or maybe last night?) was the last day to email them about how you did not get a chance to get an epic reward, and they just sent out a bunch of really great emails to people!
I got mine at 9:26 pm, and inside was a $50 gift card!!!
It was a unique code, can only be used online, has to used at all at once, and has to be used by September 30th.

I just wanted to let you guys all know about this in case you emailed them like I did!

Hopefully some of you were able to a gift card!
Now I just have to see what I want to get! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks so much for the info!! Glad they are trying to make it right for people. I wasn't part of this because I didn't have enough points and with the 4x points I couldn't get anything because of no buy. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Oh well. Hope some people got their rewards though and for those who didn't, hope they get something else offered to them.

What are Epic Rewards?  Is this a yearly thing or something?
I think it was a special promo by Sephora for the "power shoppers" who have tons of points and they got to pick from some very highly valued ($500 - $2000 +) promos.

Is Sephora doing EPIC rewards again or something similar? Just saw these as options for points and they are running their 2x, 3x and 4x points event right now. Today is the last day to earn the extra points.

sephora points.jpg

sephora points 2.jpg

I got the email about a rewards bazaar, which is the same thing I guess. There was a Kat Von D set for 500 points that I wanted but couldn't get enough points saved up on time.

Latest posts

Back