Glossybox September 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just realized we didn't have a topic yet for September. Share your spoilers and thoughts here.

I am hoping they step it up. I got a Ruelala voucher for 6mos with Glossybox and have had 3 so far. It isn't that they are bad boxes, persay, but I would never spend $21 + tax for what I have been receiving considering how great some of the other boxes I get are--they remind me a little of Ipsy bags when I used to sub to that and that is only $10 a month! If they don't get better and more competitive I will not be renewing when my deal is up.

I'm the same way. I'm still hanging on but have been wanting to cancel. I guess I'll wait one more month.

Wow... Everywhere i go i see people wanting to cancel glossy.. I too am on the same page. They have the cutest packaging out there... Yet fail with the products themselves. Ive signed up for birchbox and already happier... Im hanging onto ipsy a bit longer just to see what happens, maybe glossy one more month... After that im done. I think their "free box" is another attempt at getting customers.is this only available for for new customers?

I had a good experience with Glossybox yesterday. It was my birthday and they added 500 glossy points to my account.It put me over 1000, so I am getting September box free. I hope it is a good one. I do agree that some months are better than others.

I too am hoping that September steps it up. My Six month sub ends in October and I'm leaning towards canceling.

I got the RueLaLa deal as well and have not been happy.  I used to subscribe until they started changing it so that all boxes were not the same.  And I got one of those 'much lesser value' boxes during that time.  GB was less than helpful/receptive to my point of view.  That RLL deal sucked me back in and, although the boxes do seem to be keeping similar values for each monthly variation, the wow factor does seem to be gone from this subscription.  Let's hope they ramp it up this month in hopes of keeping all of us that signed up with that deal!

I signed up initially when Glossybox started and really liked the boxes in the beginning but then ended up getting the less than stellar boxes. I'll see how this month goes and I might switch to Boxycharm. I was a subscriber to Boxycharm before and really liked it. The reason I cancelled was because of too many boxes. If I drop Glossybox then I could get Boxycharm.

Just curious. If there was one item that would make you love your Glossybox again, what would it be?

I still really enjoy Glossybox, but I didn't start subbing until April. I did much prefer when they were spoiling the box with all possible variations so you would know what your worst possible scenario would be before ordering. I think it was interesting that I did not hear about anyone that got a variation this month, but I noticed Glossybox is now showing Augusts box with variations. 

I wish I could get a couple of spoilers this month. My sub runs out this month. I fully plan to resub though. I think I would have to have  a pretty terrible box for me not to sub. I still get one or two products that i LOVE  and make it worth it to see what's in next months box.

Many times I am surprised by what I love after I start using it but if I had to pick a product I would be excited to see in a boxes spoilers that would make me sub Most would be a lip crayon in a popular neutral color (not red). I am also a sucker for anti-aging night creams. 

There has been products that I've really liked in Glossyboxes. I really like the boxes too that the products come in and use them to organize various things. The subscription started off as more of a high-end box which is different from others. Brands like Aerin and Estee Lauder in general are brands that I like and have been glad to receive them in the box as well as many French brands/products so not quite sure why I'm not more excited about the box. I would love to see more European and International brands in general. Products and brands that are not so readily available but are best sellers around the world.

I get a lot of subs, so it's hard for me to remember which box items came from, especially skin care items that have been used up long ago. But, some items I've really loved from Glossybox are the So Susan blush (awful packaging, great blush), the Bellapierre mineral blush, Sesha roll off exfoliate, Beauty blender. I loved pretty much everything from the last holiday LE box.

MSA posted first Spoiler! 

Screen-Shot-2015-09-01-at-9.53.40-AM.png

Just curious. If there was one item that would make you love your Glossybox again, what would it be?

I still really enjoy Glossybox, but I didn't start subbing until April. I did much prefer when they were spoiling the box with all possible variations so you would know what your worst possible scenario would be before ordering. I think it was interesting that I did not hear about anyone that got a variation this month, but I noticed Glossybox is now showing Augusts box with variations. 

I wish I could get a couple of spoilers this month. My sub runs out this month. I fully plan to resub though. I think I would have to have  a pretty terrible box for me not to sub. I still get one or two products that i LOVE  and make it worth it to see what's in next months box.

Many times I am surprised by what I love after I start using it but if I had to pick a product I would be excited to see in a boxes spoilers that would make me sub Most would be a lip crayon in a popular neutral color (not red). I am also a sucker for anti-aging night creams. 
Did you know they are having a special offer right now?

Latest posts

Back