FabFitFun VIP Fall 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MSA posted the first fall spoiler! 

Screen-Shot-2015-08-30-at-11.34.54-AM.png

This is an interesting spoiler... maybe not "fun", but definitely useful!  I have an iPhone, but some of the commenters at MSA were saying that you could just use your regular iPhone cable to charge, so that's good.  I already have a portable charger, and it is useful for those random times that your phone dies (well not so random anymore, as I still have a 4S and it seems like it dies all the time) ... but it can't hurt to have two, or I can regift something like this.

That bracelet is pretty!

I ended up subbing for the year, since then you can pick the variation. I totally should not have spent that much money though. So I'm REALLY hoping that the future boxes are good.

I keep thinking I decided on colors but then I keep changing my mind! I really like the white and the grey bracelets as well as the blue. It's so hard to pick!

I picked the orange umbrella, which is really unlike me, but it just looks so fun.
I know the feeling! I picked yellow, and am totally not a yellow person! It just seems like a fun color for those dreary days. I originally picked black... But I always get black umbrellas when I buy them on my own!

I think I want this box now, but I definitely don't want a reoccurring subscription. Anyone have any experience with canceling? I know some companies make it as difficult as possible.

I think I want this box now, but I definitely don't want a reoccurring subscription. Anyone have any experience with canceling? I know some companies make it as difficult as possible.
This box is fairly hard to cancel. They have a cancel button on their website, but somehow it never seems to work. So you need to either call them or email them. But it's definitely do-able. Their boxes have been great lately, if you can use a $10 off code (those can be found on the main sub box blogs) it is totally worth it.

This box is fairly hard to cancel. They have a cancel button on their website, but somehow it never seems to work. So you need to either call them or email them. But it's definitely do-able. Their boxes have been great lately, if you can use a $10 off code (those can be found on the main sub box blogs) it is totally worth it.
That's not too bad then. Maybe I'll see what the rest of the box has first and if there are any left I'll order.

Has anyone received a tracking text starting in Melrose Park, IL? I didn't get a tracking email and all the other packages I have heading way are accounted for. Also, it's coming parcel select...

Check to see if your cc has a 'one-time use' card option.  Then use that, fund it only for one box and you should have no problem.  After you get your box, cancel.  And if they don't do it timely, they still cannot charge you for another box.

This box looks good so far. The spoilers (or hints) MSA has passed along look interesting - I'm always happy to try a face mask. And I'm surprised they're doing another lip product, even if it's different than the gloss we just got. But I'm happy to try it. It sounds like the value will be good, so yay for that! I feel like the spoilers are rolling out a little differently this season. I've only been watching it all for less than a year now, but it seemed like before we got 1, 2, 3, and then the whole box, but this time we are getting bits and pieces. Might be nice to open the box unspoiled, but I won't be able to resist if full spoilers are posted!

Latest posts

Back