Rotating Hot Air brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a rotating hair brush. I don't know where to start, what features to look at?. Are these good or just a waste of time to look at? What is the right price to pay for these "gadgets"? 

I am trying to give up on my hair dryer and replace it with a hot air brush. Does it do the trick?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know much about rotating brushes, sorry. Hope someone has used them and can give you feedback.

I'm in the market for a rotating hair brush. I don't know where to start, what features to look at?. Are these good or just a waste of time to look at? What is the right price to pay for these "gadgets"? 

I am trying to give up on my hair dryer and replace it with a hot air brush. Does it do the trick?

Thanks!
I Googled it to be sure I knew how it worked but quite honestly I don't see the point. I have an excellent hairdryer, a Karmin Ultralight Ionic so I can regulate the heat and I tend to use it on a cool setting. Hold my Ultralight in one hand and a brush in the other. I suppose the rotating hair brush blows dry and brushes using only one hand, some seem to be able to "infuse" Moroccan argan oil as it turns. I just apply my Pro Naturals Moroccan argan oil leave in treatment to my wet hair before I start styling. Not for me but hey if it is what you want go for it.

Latest posts

Back