What do I do about my nose?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a very blunt nose and it sticks out on my face.  How can I make it look more defined? Also, what are some good colors for my eyes and lips? Thanks in advance!

WIN_20150622_202749.JPG

Hi! You look beautiful. For the nose you could try contouring (darker shade on the sides and lighter on the top). For your eyes you could use gold, copper colors. You could also try blue shadow if you are feeling adventurous. For lips you could use any color really. Any red colors would bring out your lips. I personally like your lips but better shades which are pinky brown shades but anything goes. MAC has really pretty lipstick shades. Bobbi Brown has great shades too for both lips and eyes and they have tutorials too. http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/

I love the shape of your eyes, so pretty! I would say too that contouring your nose would be the most easy thing to do if you want to define it more. Contouring can be tricky for some, and nose contouring even more. Basically though just put darker shades on the places you want to look like are less forward, and lighter shades on places where you want your nose to bring forward. When placing darker colors to the nose area, also do not forget to blend it upwards into below the front tip of the brow bone and eye crease. I think that gold, copper, and warm shades would really make your eyes pop! Also peach tone reds and nudes would look good on your too! Best luck!

I cant find a problem with your nose,or your face

in dark complexions,some warm colours like copper and burgundy this could be perfect for you!

foundation and concealer for under the eyes!

This will brighten up your eyes.

I want to see a make over photo before & after! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You can try it If you have the products!

Back