Pale skin advise please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Patate, I have a quite pale skin naturally but I had naturally tanned a lot during summer. This led to awkward marks of different tons on my skin and I really don't like it. I'm looking forward to get my natural pale skin back. Any advises on how to get a paler skin or how to protect my skin from tanning?

Hi!

You want to make sure you are wearing skin care with high SPF to keep it from developing a tan. If you stay out of the sun by wearing hats and wearing high SPF sunscreen, the skin will naturally stop tanning and will start returning to your natural shade. You can also use exfoliators and brightening products to help speed up the process. Hope this helps. Hope others will have suggestions for you too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

As a fellow pale gal, I applaud you for wanting to maintain and care for your skin! It may take some time, so be patient. Look for body products with AHA and lots of vitamin E to repair the damage. For your face, try retinol, vitamin C and fatty acids to promote cell turnover and brighter skin. Going forward, vow to use SPF every day. I second hats and always sunglasses to protect the sensitive skin around your eyes and pigmentation in your eye.

Thank you so much for your advises, I'm going to put them in practice and give a feedback!

You can even out skin with light-coverage foundation, but avoid ones that contain luminizers. Too much shimmer can make your skin look android-ish. Try a highlighter that will blend well, like the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector. Dab it onto the tops of the cheekbones and along your jawline.

Make sure to use a good exfoliator, it will really help. You should ALWAYS be wearing SPF when you are outside since you are pale. No matter if its sunny or raining, SPF should be a staple in your everyday routine. Also, if UV tanning is too much for your skin, maybe get a spray tan or use self tanner so it wont damage your skin and cause hyperpigmentation!

Use the best sunscreen which is upto SPF 30. Dermaxsol would be the best sunscreen and moisturizer for you. It is a medical grade product and will solve your problem. Also it is quickly absorbed in the skin. Its a waterproof moisturizer and will keep the environmental dirt away. It will keep you fresh all day out. Just try it out.

As a fellow pale gal, I applaud you for wanting to maintain and care for your skin! It may take some time, so be patient. Look for body products with AHA and lots of vitamin E to repair the damage. For your face, try retinol, vitamin C and fatty acids to promote cell turnover and brighter skin. Going forward, vow to use SPF every day. I second hats and always sunglasses to protect the sensitive skin around your eyes and pigmentation in your eye.
Would vit E oil applied to skin work the same way or must it be incorporated in body products??

Back