Julep: October 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found these for sneak peeks at October. I'm excited it'll be my first real month of julep.

Screen-Shot-2015-09-15-at-10.26.52-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2015-09-15-at-10.27.03-PM.png

Thanks for posting! Looks great. I'm happy to be back to Julep again. Although I'll see how long I can last. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Nails are really not my thing but I've been enjoying using polishes more lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first "real" month too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm really liking the looks of Michaela and Anya - especially because I don't have anything like them (I need another purple like I need a hole in the head, lol. . . although they are my faves).  And I might need both of the purple eye shadows since that's my go-to eye look.  So maybe I need more purple nails to go with? We'll see!

I ended up choosing the classic box and Anya, ghostbusters and base coat as add-ons. The ghosbusters trio I'll use on halloween. I was going to just get the glow-in the dark nail polish but the trio was not that much more an I wanted to get the silver shade in the trio.

I actually got a box for october!  I got boho glam Michaela and Anya, with orchid and added on the plum cream stick + the autumn glitter top coat and Orbital Eyeshadow - Earthshine, first time I did 3 ADD ON's!!

I wonder what my free gift will be :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I basically got both a Modern Beauty box (changed the colours - plum shimmer stick and peach bellini blush) and then got a whole Boho Glam box as add-ons (Michaela, Anya and the orchid shimmer stick) so I could get a free gift too! I have no self-control, lol.

I'm getting:

Delores

Michaela

Party's over glitter nail polish removal kit

and Nicola, Lori, and Brigitte as add ons. Hopefully I can talk myself out of these by the end of the selection window. I need help I'm justifying it by telling myself it's only $17 extra and I'm getting a free gift too.  :wacko:

My box came! I can't wait to try these. I bought a little too many add-ons. oops! I'll use the glow in the dark polish on Halloween. I'm looking forward to trying the eye shadow too. Oh and the candy corn was a nice touch too. I ate it already. I have a major sweet tooth. :D

julep october 2015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back