Opinions on Bridesmaids' dresses?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! I'm getting married next spring,my theme is "Garden of Love" or "Love is blooming"what color of the bridesmaid dress should be? I'm looking for ideas for bridesmaids dresses.any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Red and black are two very dramatic colors that achieve a sense of romance and emotional power. They are the ideal colors to use in your wedding if you are planning a modern, formal affair that is centered around the energy of your love for one another. To balance out the darker tones, use a creamy or smoky taupe color to lighten up the theme and create a beautiful contrast in colors. This combination of red, black and taupe is ideal for winter weddings, though the colors would look great year round.

I always think that the bridesmade dresses should match with the theme and color of the wedding, so I would suggest that if you have already planned that far about, then match those colors. If you have not picked out colors yet, which the theme of Garden of Love I could see light blues, light pastel greens, pinks, and yellows. Hope this helps, and congratulations on getting married too!

I think that for a spring wedding with a garden theme, you should stick with pastel type colors. If it's a garden theme, I'm assuming it's a daytime wedding?? A peach dress with a spring green belt would be really pretty with that theme. Or if everyone agrees on the style of the dress, you could have them wear different colors like yellow, peach, pink, green.

I would go for either greens (plural on purpose, do different tones) or many (rainbow?) colours with some floral accessories - if it's not too sweet for you or too girly for your bridesmaids.

I'm not really sure about the colors according to your theme but when it comes to wedding dresses I always prefer buying from bridals.pk online store, it has the collection of best Pakistani bridal dresses.

0008260_a-raised-ethereal_1000.jpeg

0008279_magdelina_1000.jpeg

0008241_white-bridal-lehenga-with-white-organza-ruffle-top_1000.jpeg

0008240_red-velvet-cape-with-red-velvet-lehenga_1000.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
We are not by any stretch of the imagination secure with hues, In spring people groups for the most part pick red shaded dresses. I generally like to purchase Best Wedding Diaries from Edenrobe.com.

Latest posts

Back