Winter 2015 Box of Style: Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! No spoilers yet but I thought we could have a thread for winter.

The hero item is coming out soon--we've had an accessory, then a bag, then an accessory...maybe a winter bag?

Love this sub!

I feel like the winter spoiler should be announced any time now. I'm impatient! Let's see, probably not a bracelet, purse or watch... So maybe a necklace, wallet (hope not I just bought one), or gloves. Or like a fur muff? I don't know. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> come on Team Zoe!

I think I need a second box.

winter 2015 hero item.png

That ring is gorgeous! I have a pair of AB earrings that I wore to officiate a friend's wedding and they are great quality! I'm very happy to more from this line and especially in time for the holiday party season and New Years Eve. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So pretty! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I never wear rings, never. Think the ring would be tradeable/sellable? If not I'll have to cancel.
OMG, I LOVE this ring.  It is TOTALLY my style.  I think it would be easily sellable on ebay.  I wouldn't expect to get full value, but I am sure it would sell at the right price.  I have sold a lot of things on ebay lately - some items from boxes that are things that I just know I wouldn't wear/use.  The TooFaced Brow palette from my Popsugar is going up next.

This is from the email I just received about the box:

Because the holiday season is all about giving, your winter box will actually contain over $400 of amazing finds. If you're as in love with the hero item as we are, why not spread the love and gift Box of Style to family and friends? There are limited quantities available so don't let your loved ones miss out.

I'm not a big ring person but this ring looks so pretty. I'll take it just for the value. I might end up gifting it but I'm still excited about this item and the box in general. Rachel continues to do an amazing job. I don't think there is a box that can compete with hers as far as the curation and the quality of products go. Can't wait to get this!!

I have been eyeing stackable ringsets kind of like this. But haven't bit the bullet. I do like it and I bet once I see it I will love it. I do wish it was stackable and not once piece.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back