Julep NY vs LA Mystery Box September 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HI...any details on how much duplicate products are in there. I want to grab...actually both but waiting to see what is in there before getting.

The description says the box will result in overlap of products so that must mean there are duplicates in there. There will be two new product however

• New Bianca (Bombshell): Textured silver holographic glitter
  • New & Exclusive Julep Travel CaddyCompact design has plenty of pockets to keep nail faves organized on the go.
Hope we find out more info soon! It still looks like a pretty good deal for $29. The value is said to be at least $100.

The description says the box will result in overlap of products so that must mean there are duplicates in there. There will be two new product however

• New Bianca (Bombshell): Textured silver holographic glitter
  • New & Exclusive Julep Travel CaddyCompact design has plenty of pockets to keep nail faves organized on the go.
Hope we find out more info soon! It still looks like a pretty good deal for $29. The value is said to be at least $100.
They increased the price this time...

oh I didn't realize that. Was it $24 before?
Yes...$24.99 + Tax...now its $5 costlier. And I cannot find a good coupon as well to go with it. Previously there use to be so many different coupons as well. Thinking of all these I am still holding myself getting one.

I grabbed the LA box and used a code to get a free polish (Ginger)--I'm excited to see what I get in the box! And I figure the caddy will come in handy for travel; I'm hoping it'll work for items other than nail stuff.

I grabbed the LA box and used a code to get a free polish (Ginger)--I'm excited to see what I get in the box! And I figure the caddy will come in handy for travel; I'm hoping it'll work for items other than nail stuff.
I grabbed the NY box...Love to find out what's in LA box...Waiting for a pic from u of the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back