Birchbox October 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sample choice for October according to my subscription addiction!

image.jpg

I got a sample of the benefit from Ulta a week ago and really love the brush. It's like someone took a large petrified spiky caterpillar and stuck it on the end of a wand. I can get all my top lashes in one stroke with no clumps. The W3ll people is a nice formula if you want a choice between daytime (one coat) and night time (2-3 coats). Also no clumps.  I will probably go with Roller since it's the one everyone has been buzzing about and I still haven't tried it.  

It's been years since I've used Stila so I might want to try it for a change especially since I've tried they're real before.

I think I'm going to go for the Rollerlash on one account, since I've tried it before and love it, and the Stila on the other account since it's the only one that I've never tried and I'm not a huge fan of They're real or the Well People.

I think I'm going to try the Stila (never tried it) and the Roller lash (because I love it). 

I think Birchbox stopped charging tax for new subscriptions (at least for NJ). I just used the "5BOX" code to get the October box at $5 and there was no tax this time.

If you want to subscribe/resubscribe or save on the next box of your current account, you can use this code until 10/9.

The curated box has something to do with breast cancer which I am wicked stoked about as I was diagnosed at 29 and am a 5 year survivor!

https://instagram.com/p/7Ogl3JSdQN/
Congrats on the five year mark! May you celebrate many many MANY more 5 year marks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My mom and two of my aunts battled breast cancer. It's an awful disease. And you were diagnosed so young!

I'm underwhelmed by the guest editor boxes. I'm still unsure if I will pick a mascara or just leave it to chance. I think I'd be fine with any of them, although the Stila has my interest. 

I'm so in love with the power pose box! So I'm definitely hoping to get that on one account! I'm almost thinking I won't pick a sample on my second account because I don't really care which one I'd receive, but I'm worried I'd receive another Well People...that would be my third and I'm not a big fan.

The Stila mascara looks interesting!

Those two curated boxes look like just GWP items to me personally, so I am going to have to pass on those.

That candle looks super cute though too! I wanted it the last time, but never got it. The $20 price tag is a little high for me I would say, so maybe I will pass on it again

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, I'm underwhelmed by the curated boxes too. I think I'm going with the Stila or a Roller Lash, as I haven't tried either. I like Estée Lauder, in theory, up don't need any more face primer or moisturizer or Clinique lipstick.

I love Lorelei's hair in that video.  I'm trying to figure out exactly what she did so I can give it a try.

I'm thinking of starting a second subscription just because I want to try the Stila mascara and the Power Pose box. I wonder if they'll let me do that with a new subscription.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want that Stila mascara, but I want the Power Pose box, too. Hmm... I may need to reactivate my second account but I don't want to receive the customer favorites box or another September box. I wish there was a way around.

I love Lorelei's hair in that video.  I'm trying to figure out exactly what she did so I can give it a try.

I'm thinking of starting a second subscription just because I want to try the Stila mascara and the Power Pose box. I wonder if they'll let me do that with a new subscription.
Lorelei has too much hairspray in the video, not a single strand was moving. I think you can use a wide curling iron (maybe 1.5" barrel size) and then apply a lot of hair spray.

If you start a second account don't forget to use the code 5BOX to get your first box at $5. And also use your original account's referral link to get $5 to shop in that account, too ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When you subscribe now you will receive the customer favorites box as your September box and you will be able to do sample choice for October.

Latest posts

Back