Modest Maternity wedding dresses?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=9.5pt]I'm getting married in Dec[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt]. I have been looking for a long time for a[/SIZE] [SIZE=9.5pt]maternity wedding dresses[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt] and there is not a very big selection is there any place I can go that sells a big selection of maternity gowns? I want a [/SIZE][SIZE=12.6667px]Aline[/SIZE][SIZE=9.5pt] style sweetheart kind I don't know if I can get that but its worth a try.also I hope the dress back is lace up so i can order to get it to fit as close as possible on my wedding day any suggestions? thank you[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to try looking at empire waist dresses. Although my sister found the dress she wanted and then bought one that was way too big and had it resized right before the wedding.

I think you should accessorizing your wedding dress by choosing less but pretty or matching jewelry and bridal clutch bags .

Last edited by a moderator:
Just be yourself, choose a dress that you feel comfortable and beautiful in.  Can't say much more.

Latest posts

Back